Chapter 1

Spencer's POV

"Hey Em!" I yelled down the road to Emily who was picking up dishes at The Brew.

"Hi Spence," Emily said in anguish.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, none of us have seen Aria in weeks, and -"

"Em, I'm sure she is just staying somewhere with Ezra"
Emily put down the dishes and walked up to me. She extended her arms for a hug. I took her up on the offer. We hugged for awhile, until we saw Ezra walking by.
"Ezra! Have you seen Aria?!" Emily asked frantically.

"No, I was in New York for the past couple weeks. Why?! What happened?!"

"Ezra...I don't know how to tell you this but...Aria has gone missing," I said to Ezra. His face instantly turned pale. He fell over, knocking the dishes off the table.

"Ezra!" Emily and I said at the same time.

"W-we need to find her," Ezra said standing up.

Ezra's POV

I just found out the love of my life was missing. Where could she be? I gave a quick hug to Spencer and Emily and walked away. I drove my car to the secret spot Aria and I had that no one knew about. It was The Rosewood Lake, right behind the woods beside the Hart and The Huntsman. I sat down on the dirt on the right side of the lake. I looked up at the Crystal Clear waters in front of me. "What is that!!??" I yelled as I looked at an object floating in the distance. I stripped down to my underwear and swan into the lake. When I got to the object, I couldn't believe it. The clothes on the body, the purse floating nearby, the hair. It was Aria!