Chapter 2

Hannah's POV

After I jumped out of the car. I ran over to the lake where the girls, Ezra, and Aria's parents were. I had tears streaming down my face.

"Hannah!" Spencer yelled while crying.
As I walked up to the girls, I saw the police roll Aria's limp body into the ambulance. Byron and Ella screamed loudly. The girls and I cried even harder. Ezra walked up over to us and started to hug and cry with us. This is going to be a hard day.

**The Next Day**

I didn't feel like getting up. It's too early to stop mourning her. Aria was amazing. I remember just 1 month ago.

*Flashback*

Aria and I were sitting in her living room watching Insidious. Ali came up behind us and scared us all half to death. The popcorn I was holding flew out of my hands and landed all over Aria.

"HEY!!! Haha!" Exclaimed Aria.
Aria threw her bowl of pretzels on Ali and then proceeded to grab the Doritos off of the table and threw them on me.

"HEY!!!" Ali and I yelled at the same time.

Aria never did get that butter stain out of her shirt.

*Flashback Over*

That was one of the best times I've had with Aria. The thought of it made me sob. I walked downstairs and grabbed a pack of twinkies, and took them up to my room. As I walked up the stairs, my mom, stopped me.

"Honey, I thought we weren't going to eat those anymore," My mom soothingly said.

"Mom! You know I eat when I'm sad!"

Mom gave me the disapproving face she makes when I yell at her.

"Sorry Mom, I just-"

I started to sob again and I pulled my mom in for a hug.

"It's going to be okay Hannah." My mother said as she rubbed my hair. "Go upstairs and get some rest."

I started to walk upstairs "And leave those here." Mom said holding out her hand motioning for me to put the twinkies there. I slowly put them in her hand and walked up to my room. I fell down on my bed sobbing and cried myself to sleep.