Chapter 3

Emily's POV

"Tomorrow, is it going to be okay?" I asked

"Yeah, it's just going to be disclosure for us." Spencer responded.

"I'm surprised A hasn't texted us and said that they killed her." Hannah said.

"Hannah! Shut up!" Ali yelled.

"What do you think I should wear? This dress, or this one?"

Hannah held up a black dress with red lining around the edges, and another dress. This dress was beautiful, Aria made it for Hannah in the 7th grade, it was ti-died pink and blue and had yellow strings hanging down from the waist down, surprisingly it still fit.

"Oh Hannah, definitely the second one," I said.

"Okay," Hannah said drearily. She then picked up her favorite pair of black boots.

"I'm just wearing the top and skirt Paige got me for our anniversary. It's really cute." I said now facing Ali. She made kissy faces at me. I stuck out my tongue.

"I'm gonna wear my dress I wore for graduation," said Spencer.

"Me too," Ali responded.

"I'm just really tired, I'm going to bed," I said.

I closed my eyes and blacked out.

*The Next Day*

It was 6:37 and the alarm clock beeped. *Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.*

"Ughhh," I groaned in sync with Hannah.

I shook Spencer and Ali's arms, "Wake up."

They both groaned and pulled themselves off of the floor. I looked around and saw the pictures sitting on Hannah's desk. They were of Aria and all of us. My eyes welled up with tears until *Boop Boop Beep* the familiar ringtone of my phone. And then the other girls' phones.

"Oh no." I said.

The text read,

One Liar down. 4 to go, don't think I forgot about you.
-A

Ali burst into tears, we all joined in with her.

*******************************************************************************

Hey Guys! Thanks for the couple reads I got, I was wondering if I should start putting names for the chapters? Please Comment!!! Thank you!

--A