Accidental Reveal: Part 1

Severus POV:

The train slowed to a stop at the station. I told my friends to go on ahead and that I just needed to do something. Locking the door, I quickly took down the glamours I had placed on myself and changed. Just as I was about to put my shirt on, the door slid open.

Regulus POV:

I was halfway off the train when Cius pointed out that I forgot to give  Severus the book I borrowed from him. "Come on, let's go back."

We shoved and sneered past the oncoming hoard until we got to our previous compartment. Weirdly, the shutter was pulled down. What was Sev doing that was so private? I caught sight of my older brother and his gang of marauders and decided to hurry up and get in to avoid them. I pulled open the door and was met with a sight so unexpected I let out a shriek.

Sirius POV:

I heard my brother let out a shriek down the carriageway, staring into a compartment with Malfoy. Strong muscular arms shot out and pulled the two inside. I rushed over with the boys and tried to open the door but it was locked. Shit.

Lucius POV:

For years, I always knew he was hiding something from us. I always sensed a magical aura around him so I knew he wore glamours. I just expected it to be hiding a bruise or two. But not this. No, certainly not this.

Sev was standing right before us, but different. He was slightly muscular and his appearance had changed almost completely. He seemed to have de-aged to a year younger than Regulus, his face was perfectly structured and his jawline sharper than a shard of glass. He was putting on a fancy 2 piece suit that looked like it was probably worth more than my entire manor and Regulus' put together.But the most astonishing thing was that his eyes had changed. They seemed to hold the galaxies now. He talked first since Reg and I had seemed to lose the ability to do so.

"I can't tell you anything right now, I'm sorry but just please don't tell anyone and don't ask any questions. Just be ready at 9am on 1st of August with a bag of your clothes. I'll pick you up, ok?"

We just numbly nodded. The doorknob rattled behind us before a voice let out a curse. We all composed ourselves and Sev threw on a dark pair of shades and fixed his hair just in time as the door clicked open. In the doorway stood the Marauders. Ugh. 

"What are you slimy snakes up to? And who's the new guy?" growled James.

"Hello there Princess!" flirted Black.

"None of your business, Мудак. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have to." said Severus in an amazing Russian accent. We barged past and went our separate ways. 

About a day later, I received a letter from Reg telling me his brother was bugging him about the 'new guy' and asked me if I had heard from Severus. I told him I hadn't and that I'd just have to wait until the given date. He did say that he would pick us up. But that didn't rest our minds. I went to bed thinking how hot Sev looked and sounded that night. Little did I know so did someone else.