Accidental Reveal P3

Lucius POV:

Even though I'd already seen his true...form? Severus' appearance still came as a surprise to me. My parents were proud that I had made a friend in such a high rank. It disgusted me. I did not- do not still know who he truly is. A part of me was angry. How much more was he hiding? Was it all an act? Befriending us? When was he planning to tell us? Would he have ever told us if Reg had not walked into him? 

"Listen, I know this is all very confusing and that you're probably really angry at all of this. But I need you to not mention anything until we're secure. I promise I'll tell you everything as soon as I can. But for now, take these. He passed us lanyards.

The fancy muggle car had drawn up to a city of tall glass skyscrapers. We seemed to be in the muggle world somewhere. Reg and I were unsure of what we were doing here until we caught sight of of the particular one we had drawn up to. It was breathtaking against the sunrise and expanded like a tree branch at the side to fit a landing area. A plane was perched on it. A plane! However, the first thing that caught our eye was the clear bold letters spelling out our friend's surname that were attached to this astonishing beauty. 

Once we got past security and into the upper penthouse, Sev told us everything. His parents kept his looks hidden because he was the son of Eileen Prince, who was famous in both the wizarding and muggle world. This also gave her a lot of enemies so Sev refrained from forming friendships to keep people safe. He also was richer than Slytherin combined. He even answered every single question asked. We couldn't be mad after that. 

THANKS FOR 1.7K READS!