Awakening

Peter parker was done with being a hero, all but few betrayed him, his brother logan slept with his ex and so did matt, seems like loyalty was not found these days.

Peter:(fucking logan, fucking matt,fucking avengers , well no more)

Unknown to peter his anger would awaken something in him, a long forgotten heritage , going to sleep unaware about what would happen the next morning.

Waking up the next day, peter looked forward to spend his day now that he was free of being spiderman, going  to the bathroom to get ready and showering, peter looked at the miror wearing only a towl that fell when he saw his image and screamed (WHAT THE HELL).

His appearence has changed, now he was taller and with longer hair,he had an aura of authourity and sensiouality and his eyes also changed to gold, his hair was a mixture of gold and black but what stood out the most is that HE HAD A TAIL ( see image below but with a tail).

Peter:(ok peter relax, you have to relax, who am I kidding I changed into someone I don't recognize).

??: you need to relax young parker.

Peter looked in the direction of the voice and he saw a beutiful woman with green hair and eyes, large breasts wearing what could barely be considered clothes but what drew his attention is the large wings on her back.

Peter (tensing but sensing she is not a danger) : who are you?

"My name is morrigan and I am here to explain you transformation to you" said morrigan.

Peter: ok what happened to me?

Morrigan: well you awakened your ancient heritage, you are what is called an incubus.

Peter: WHAT, but if I am an incubus why is no one in my family like me ?

Morrigan: well the genes have been diluted throughout the centuries after mating with humans but due to your anger you reawakened you heritage making you a full incubus.

Peter: so what does this mean for me ?

Morrigan: well you gain many abilities but you will need sex to stay alive.

Peter: I am not about to use women to satisfy my needs.

Morrigan: oh you will your incubus nature will demand it, it will change you bit by bit even now you are standing naked infront of me with no problem.

Realizing it was true, peter quickly found a towel to cover himself, strangely feeling bothered about covering himself.

Morrigan: don't fight it, besides as my husband I am quite pleased to see you so well equipped.

Peter: sorry I must have misheard, you called me your husband.

Morrigan: my foolish father made a magical binding contract thousand of years ago that states I would be married to someone of your family who has awakened their incubus heritage, your family was thought to have been extinct since nobody has displayed any signs of powers but since you awakened your heritage I have to marry you.

Peter : I am sorry for forcing you.

Morrigan: no worries, it could be worse, I could have been married to jeda.
Shuudering at the last name

Peter: umm who?

Morrigan: you have much to learn and I am here to teach you .
As she said that she drew closer to peter their nosses touching.

Peter began to feel hot, his mind grew hazy and on instinct he began to kiss her, his tongue entering her mouth while his hand began to fondle her breast making her moan.

Snapping out of his instinct, peter backed away quickly.

Peter : I am so sorry.

Morrigan: hush that was great too bad you stopped.

Peter: but don't you prefer to get to know me first.

Morrigan: peter that is how humans act, you are no longer human but an incubus, human thoughts and customs are not the  same as us, our kind get to know each other in one way.

Peter: and what's that.

Morrigan*whispering in his ears*: sex.

With that said morrigan pounced on peter wrapping her legs around him and gave peter a kiss which he returned. Now both naked they continued their tongue battle for dominance until they reached the bedroom.
Throwing her on the bed,peter looked at morrigan striking a seductive posture making him rock hard.

Morrigan: well mr parker I belieave I should give you your first lesson, lesson one sex, class is in session.

Peter no longer able to resist jumped on the bed and pinned her before kissing her on her neck.

Peter: here is something you should know I have always been an A+ student and I intend to continue that way.

For the rest of the morning and afternoon the two had sex without stopping.

Well this is end of the chapter.

What do you think ?

Rate ?

Comment..

Who do you want in harem ?