15)"BL couple?"

Sehun's POV

We went in chanyeol's room. It's awkward, there is only one bed. Either one of us have to sleep in the floor or we have to sleep together. Ugh! Not together. I will die of embarrassment.

"sehun wash up then sleep in the bed"

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll sleep on the floor"

"No just because of me-" I was speaking but chanyeol put his hand on my mouth, looked at my eyes straight. This makes my heart beats faster. I can feel his warm hand over my mouth, I was flustered. I wanna push him, I wanna push him hard. I was out of my mind. I hate him but I also don't. What kind of feeling is this?

"sehun?", chanyeol asked me.

"ah!", I took a pause then said agreed to sleep on the bed.

                         ------------------

Author's POV

Chanyeol went to pee in the midnight and slept with sehun. He didn't realised that sehun was on his bed.

[Next morning]

Aayeol opened the door of chanyeol's room and saw sehun and chanyeol cuddling with each other, they shared their body heat in that cold weather.

"WAKE UP " she literally screamed.

"aayeol don't scream, I hate this way of waking up", said chanyeol who was still in sleep.

"and wake that monkey next to you. I'm going to make breakfast, both of you will like it, haha" she said with a evil laugh like she gonna kill everyone with her cooking skills.

Aayeol left the room. Chanyeol opened his eyes and saw sehun putting his head on chanyeol's arm and his head was close to chanyeol's chest.

"He is so cute just like a child", chanyeol thought and had a crescent eye smile on his face while adoring sehun's face.

Sehun put his head closer to chanyeol's chest, he felt the warmness out of someone after a long time. Chanyeol tried to took his arm back without disturbing sehun but sehun didn't left his arm. He don't want to. After 10 minutes, sehun opened his eyes and saw chanyeol who was already woke up and watching sehun. Sehun was in awe.

"why you are on the bed?" sehun asked

"hah! I might came back after peeing to my bed I was half sleep maybe" said chanyeol giving a embarrassing smile and scratched his head.

"we should go for the breakfast, aayeol making it-" chanyeol paused then he rushed to the kitchen where he saw aayeol mixing eggs and bread together that ofcourse doesn't looked like bread omelette.

"not like this, kid" chanyeol took the spatula and cooked them breakfast.

"I'm not a kid anymore", aayeol pouted.

"Hey hey hey, hunnie" aayeol called sehun as she saw him walking down.

"hey, good morning aay", sehun waved his hand.

"you seemed comfortable sleeping with oppa. You two were so close, aha, I love that. It's so clear for me. You sleeping close to oppa, it's like two lovers cuddling whole night" said aayeol who was all mesmerised in the moment until chanyeol hit her head gently and said "Stop watching BL series and come to eat"

 You sleeping close to oppa, it's like two lovers cuddling whole night" said aayeol who was all mesmerised in the moment until chanyeol hit her head gently and said "Stop watching BL series and come to eat"

They eat breakfast and went to their respective work.