19)Reason Behind Kyungsoo's Death

Continue..

Aayeol gave sehun back to kai and said "I think I should leave him behind as you said he isn't a kid anymore. I'm leaving.."

"are you kidding? A minute ago you were all worried and stuff for him and now"

Chanyeol watching this from a distance face palm himself who thought his little sister grew up, was still a dork?

Aayeol got a gentle knock on her head, she turned and saw her brother who looked at her with disappointment. Chanyeol took sehun's arm around his neck and took him to his jeep which aayeol followed. They got home. Chanyeol put sehun in the sofa.

"naah! Carry him to his room", said aayeol nodding her head in side way.

"He is heavy" chanyeol whined.

"I'll help you oppa"

Aayeol and chanyeol carried a big boy yet a baby in his room. Aayeol went back to her room and chanyeol removed Sehun's shoes and watch, cover him well with a blanket. Chanyeol heard sehun mumbling kyungsoo's name.

"he miss kyungsoo as I do", chanyeol said to himself sighing.

"are you fine?" asked aayeol

"huh?" chanyeol turned. "you're still here, go to sleep park aayeol" said chanyeol.

"both of you hiding kyungsoo oppa's death from me. What happened that night which make sehun call you a murderer?", aayeol asked frowning her eyebrows.

To be honest, it's the first time chanyeol saw his sister that serious and he decided to tell her what happened that night.

"aayeol.."

"that night, that summer night, we went for camping, kyungsoo and me. I got up to get some wood for the fire camping. While I was collecting the woods, a tree shed down on kyungsoo's head. I thought it'll be fine, he will be fine but doctor said his skull was damaged, there was no chance of him recovering and he.. He.. ", chanyeol bursted into tears looking down.

"and sehun thought it was you who kill kyungsoo oppa?"

"sehun was a kid back then. Although why we went together, why just two of us? We tried to act cool.. I hate myself..", chanyeol was still looking down and shedding tears.

"and no one thought this whole time to explain it to me. Do you even know how much I miss him?", this time it was aayeol who was crying loud.

"why you..", chanyeol was shocked.

"He was always there for me, even when you were not there. He loved me like his little sister yet when he died no one, no one told me the exact reason behind his death. You must know now, how much I hate myself, how much I was begging to see him", aayeol paused.

"you think he told you to take care of sehun, he told me to take care of you and sehun. Both of you are gentle, both of you get hurt easily. Kyungsoo oppa told me that I'm braver than you so I should protect you but you didn't told me when hunnie left the hospital and why I met him after a year. Why?? He is my best friend but I can't be by his side when he needed me the most",aayeol said while sobbing.

"I'm going to bed, sorry if I said so much", aayeol turned and went off to her room.