Dream Diary.

Chapter 1:
Dear diary,
Today I found him again.... Or rather it.
The call black human silhouette with a strange purple mist surrounding them, stood in the hallway staring at the old  dusty Grandfather clock in our hallway just like the first time I saw it or as I prefer to call them, the shadow.
But tonight as it hovered above the broken wooden floorboards of our hallway caused by a water leak from earlier,the shadow just like an owl turned its head all the way round and stared at me with two bright pink orbs for eyes.
I remember gasping and trying to hold it back, I never told mum or dad, my sister used to always see it but they sent her to the asylum, I don't want to go there despite my sister love.

My bedroom suddenly became freezing and my plants started dying, turning into seeds and growing all over again in an infinite cycle as the most from the shadow reached out to me like arms and in a strange human like fashion, indicated for me to come over.
I walked over nervously at a slow steady pace till I reached the shadow, it looked down at me and kneeled down to my level as it continued having direct eye contact with me.
Then it whispered to me in a low growl like that of an angered dog, "when am I?"
" When, don't you mean where? " I asked in a stuttering whisper but just as the words escaped my lips, the shadow  let out an ear piercing like a banshee causing me to throw myself under the safety of my bed sheets as my ears rang.
When I peeked out, the shadow was gone.
I am afraid and confused, what did they mean by when an I?
Tonight I will be sleepless but I can't tell anyone if I am to evade of been called insane or of blasphemy.
You're sincerely
Lisa Dream.
Chapter 2:
It's been happening everywhere, from the urban street alleyways to the town centre, as everyone stared aghast at the large trees sprouting out of the concrete ground whilst transparent ghost like figures of people wearing clothes ranging from the Tudor times to even the 90s walked around and interacted with each other whilst ignoring the modern day architecture and the people surrounding them in their full hoodies and tracksuit against these figures of radiant colours, peculiar fashion and armour.
I remember seeing Derek look on calmly as it this was an everyday thing as he simply walked last a transparent figure wearing medieval armour interact with an arcade machine along with a female figure wearing a tank top and leather jacket with bright blue shades.
Things only got weirder throughout today though, buildings resembling Victorian industry factories started appearing out of nowhere across Huddersfield, even in the train station before disappearing like they were never there and then everyday people started drastically changing every two seconds, I even glimpsed at my reflection and saw myself but instead of my natural blonde hair, I suddenly had long blue dyed hair and then it turned grey as my skin became wrinkled and I almost collapsed on the floor as I seized my chest where my heart was drastically slowing down before looking back up to then see a teenage version of myself.
Wtf!?
It seemed I wasn't the only one freaked out as people ran down the streets screaming in fear and even smashing the windows like idiots but Derek kept walking as he read a burnt yellowed book, I remember him once telling me he had discovered a distant ancestor called Lisa Dream but no offence, how could that he more interesting than this and why had nothing changed to him.
Chapter 3:
The tv had done nothing but replay the same episode of the fresh Prince of bel air in a constant loop despite the fact the tv wasn't even on and was now unplugged, various new sites and social media tried to explain the strange event from the end of the world to conspiracy that we are in a simulation just like every other day of the week.
I then dropped my phone in amazement as it was suddenly encased in hard rock as it dropped from my hand with the look similar of a dinosaur fossil.
I poked it to feel the cold smooth stone that was my phone and out of curiosity, I ran to my iPad and rung my phone.
It slowly came to life and blasted out the song numb by Linkin Park which was my ringtone but the audio sounded horrible like an 8 but videogame tune.
I look back at the burnt book I recovered from the rusted locked basement in my great grandparents home, I didn't have much family and was overjoyed to learn more of my history when I found the book and even more surprised to learn her last name was Dream which was the name I always wanted instead of my last name Glosswell.
But could it be possible that these events are linked to the Sharon's question?
When am I?, Was all of today and that event of my ancestors last be the result of actual time travel?
I was always fascinated with the concept and spent most of my free time watching movies like Connie dark and discussing with my friends about what would happen if a time travelled did this or that but now I felt giddy like a child and full of energy, I wanted answers but how?
Suddenly a loud crack echoes but it's coming from the wall of my kitchen,then the bricks call out as a skeleton covered in wires and small computer screens fell on to the floor with something in their hand.
I mean down to inspect it only to jump back when my name is called out from inside the now gaping hole of my kitchen wall.
"Derek!"
" Mother? " I replied surprising myself, it sounded just like her but yet sounded younger.
How could I be sure? I was only 3 when she got raped and murdered by her ex who later paralysed my father.
Against my mind screaming at me not to follow, curiosity got the better of me.