The End of Unus Annus

Holy shit.
What a year.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm incredibly upset about the deletion of Unus Annus. They really made my 2020. No matter what day it was, I always had something I could go and watch to make me laugh. I remember seeing the first video they ever posted trending on YouTube, so I checked it out and subbed right away. I watched almost all of the videos and they provided me with countless laughs. The year went by so fast. Within the last two weeks it started to hit me, like oh shit it's really gonna get deleted. And last night I watched the last three hours of the livestream, up until they deleted the channel. And I cried, so fucking hard. I'm going to miss them so much, it's insane. So much joy in such little time, only to be deleted. I'm never going to forget Unus Annus as long as I live. Thank you to Mark, Ethan, Amy, and all of the team for creating something so amazing and impactful. I'm so glad I got to experience this ride, and it's going to be tough to let go. I'm crying watching Unus Annus compilations right now. It's hard to accept that we're never going to get it again, ever. I'm going to cherish all the memories I have about Unus Annus, for the rest of my life.
And if you missed out on Unus Annus, I'm so fucking sorry. You missed out on something so amazing, it's hard to describe. There will never be anything like Unus Annus again.
Don't waste your time, folks. Because in all honesty, we're going to die before we know it.
❤️