Whaddup fucking depressed lmaooooo

Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy fuckingggggg goddddddd.

So I'm new to the bts fandom, right.

And like I fucking love Jikook's friendship. Like a lot.

But like I don't ship them? Like I wouldn't be mad or anything if they dated but I'm not like just sitting around waiting for them to come out...y'know?

Anyways, I fell down a fucking hole and decided to read some Jikook.

I searched it and added a few books to my library, and then began to read one.

Well fucking shit.

I'm feeling so depressed right now.

For the love of God, even if you don't ship Jikook (like me) read the fucking book. It was so beautifully written and you could not help but fall in love with the characters and the storyline. It's such a cute story that you can't help but wish for a good ending.

The book in question is Puzzle by SILVERKOOK

It has officially been added to my brunettebesson reading list, the fifth book to be added in my five years of using wattpad. If you don't know, I only add my absolute favourite favourite books to that reading list.

So basically, congrats on giving me depression SILVERKOOK and I will indeed be reading your other Jikook fics in the future. I may even start one right now, but it's 3:30am and I need to get up in four hours.