Crash landing

Niki didn't know if she missed home or not. By this point she could barely remember it and although the harder she tried to grasp onto her past the more it sipped through her fingers like sand. Sand... she wondered if there was sand here... after all, what was 'life' like when you died? Something about trying to remember how she'd passed felt different to the rest of her missing memories; a feeling of calmness and restfulness set in to Niki when her old life vanished before her very own straining mind but- it was like her own head was trying to block out the... the incident.

That was when Niki became very aware and her body. She had form again. And her feet were cold. She noticed her especially pale skin that was only adorned with a ring and the gown she had been formed in when this reality had been awakened. The ring... Niki wondered whether this was from her last life: it was silver, and a deep orange core of an amber shone like nothing from any reality, so beautiful and magical, and... sad? That was what she felt when staring into the depths of the honey like gem.

"Why am I here..." Niki found her voice was softer, less strained and somehow knew she had no need for hydration or eating and her voice wouldn't wear out no matter what.

The dress she wore was white and clean, made of the softest silk with frills and folds that weren't quite nikis type but she'd go with it, she hated conflict.

"Hello!"

"HELLO!"

"IS ANYONE THERE?"

seemed not.

In the corner of her eye, she saw something shimmer like glass and ice put together into a dome like globe- so striking and beautiful. Nikis breath was taken away.
But as she approached it, she spotted something in her reflection—

Wings. Bright white glimmering feathers arching over her back like an eagle or an... an angel. A beautiful, delicate angel. Because that was how she died acting- wasn't it? Something in her heart stirred at the thought but by this point there was no possibility of remembering her death. these la few minutes was all Niki knew. Slowly, trembling, Niki walked towards the barrier, knowing she could walk through into this gorgeous domain. Careful, light steps, fluttering wings- a clutch of her ring and she met it- fingers outstretched and clasping at the new air—

They hit nothing but a wall.

Screaming and crying, Niki felt a shock of pure electric burst through from her fingers at touching the wall the ground beneath her that was little more than cloud gave was and she began to fall fast down to the earth- the earth? There was no time to wonder now. Niki desperately attempted to flap her wings but found they were rapidly losing feathers and twisting painfully so much she shrieked and the force behind the shock had blackened the tips of her wings ever so slightly. Suddenly it hit her:  no really it hit her. The ground.

It had been rushing up to meet her for the past few seconds but now she saw the tall brunet man with fluffy hair who she had crash landed next to had twisting deer antlers.

Eek! New au! I know this one is short buttttttttt I've got big things planned :))
I barely see Niki AUs so I thought I'd start <33

ps if I made a discord for fellow mcyt simps would anyone join? <33 ly all stay poggers