Chapter 31 - Last Of It

I sit up in my bed and look over at Neymar.

He's been here for five days, but today is his last day. He's got his ticket back to Barcelona on the nightstand by him.

I look over to the little piece of paper that's ending this for good.

I take a deep breath and look back down to find Neymar waking up.

"Hey," He says and puts his left arm around my waist.

"Morning," I smile and lean down to leave a kiss on his cheek.

"Morning," he says as I lie back down in bed next to him. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazingly," I say as we look into each other's eyes. "Sleep is so good," I say and get a chuckle from him. "How about you?"

"Perfectly," he says then leaves a kiss on my lips.

Our lips part for a second before I search for his again and we lie there kissing slowly for quite some time.

A truck begins to back up right outside the building and I begin to laugh under Neymar.

"New York, I love you," he laughs along with me and lies back down on his side of the bed.

"Breakfast!" I shout and get out of the duvet.

"Yes, please," Neymar adds.

I button up the plaid pajama shirt I wore to bed and walk out and over to the kitchen.

I take out some eggs from the fridge, bacon, and bread and begin to cook breakfast for the two of us.

I can hear Neymar in the other room video chatting with Davi and it brings a smile to my face.

"Breakfast is ready!" I call him over from the room.

"This looks so good," Neymar says as he comes to the dining table and before he leaves a kiss on my forehead.

We have a good time during breakfast and we stay seated across from each other even well after we're done with our meal.

"What time is the flight?" I ask before taking the final sip of my juice.

"I've got two hours left with you," Neymar replies as he leaves the white cloth napkin on the table.

I just nod silently as I bring my leg up onto the chair, knee pressed against my chest.

"You look so good right now," Neymar says, making me turn to face him.

"Likewise," I smirk.

When we got back to the familiar bed, we spent practically the past five days in, we began talking some more.

"I think I'm leaving New York," I say.

"Where to?" Neymar asks as he puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Not Barcelona," I smile and get a laugh from him. "Maybe Madrid."

"Back to James," he states and I stay silent. "Don't feel bad."

"Sorry to burst our bubble."

"What a great bubble it was too," he says before kissing me.

"These past five days have been unforgettable," I whisper.

"Good," he says. "I just want you to know, I'll always love you."

"I'll always love you," I tell him back, all my heart behind that one sentence.

I kiss him with all the love and passion within every bone and fiber in my body and he does so back.

"Barcelona is ours," I say.