= { Prologue } =

Ever since I had started getting breathing problems... Everything started going downhill for me, I could no longer be the no.1 volleyball female setter. I tried so badly to become what my dream was but... Fate had other plans for me it seemed, I admit I was hurt and it still hurts me till that day but I planned on becoming a manager of the boy's volleyball team...

====

"Suga~Chan? How come you can no longer play volleyball anymore... You're an amazing setter!" Kindaichi asked with so much curiosity in his voice. 

"Well my stamina got slower and breathing became harder for me Kindaichi," I said letting out a sad laugh, placing my hand behind my head and rubbing it a bit to comfort myself. 

====

"How come mad dog only listen's to you Iwa~Chan and N/n~Chan" Oikawa whined, watching the girl lecture Kyotani for taking Kindaichi's spike.

"Because's she's better than you Shittykawa" Iwaizumi replied, not sparing his friend a glance and picked up his sports bag.

"EH!? You're so mean to me Iwa~Chan, can't you just be nice" Oikawa whined, looking at his friend with a pout on his face.

"She Belong's To Me..." Kyotani Kentaro x Fem!Reader SugawaraOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara