╚»★«╝ Chapter 3 ╚»★«╝

➶➶➶➶➶ Previously ➷➷➷➷➷

"I have math first! I'll see you at lunch in the cafeteria then" I spoke cheerfully before running off to my first class. 

➶➶➶➶➶ Presently On ➷➷➷➷➷

ღ(¯'◕‿◕'¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ Chapter 3 ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯'◕‿◕'¯)ღ

My elbow was resting on my desk with my left cheek resting against my palm, writing down notes from the teacher speaking. It was now English class for me, it was boring to me the whole way through and feeling myself slowly want to pass out from exhaustion. Glancing u to see the time, feeling my lips twitch slightly upwards since there were only five minutes left of this boring class.

The bell went off as soon as my notes were finished, letting out a long sigh of happiness because of this and stood up after the teacher allowed us to leave. I swiftly packed my books into my bag and placed all my pencils into my pencil case. Distracted by packing up to head to lunch quickly to see my new friend dog-chan. Feeling a sudden tap on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts and flinching at the contact.

"Excuse me? Your Y/n Sugawara right?" I turned my head towards the voice to see a male with a flustered face, who seemed to have an onion shape face along with hair making him look more like one and another male who had a tired gaze on his face.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked curiously, tilting my head at the strange person.

"O-Oh, um I'm actually a fan of yours..." He let out a nervously chuckle.

I gave him a closed-eyed smile. "Well it's always great to meet fans of mine, It's a pleasure to meet you, um?" I drawled out the um for wanting to know his name.

"O-Oh, sorry!" He gave me a quick bow and looked up at me with a sheepish grin on his face. "I'm Y-Yūtarō Kindaichi and this is Akira Kunimi" His voice came shyer and quiet with every next word he spoke out towards me. I found it rather cute but chose not to say anything since he seemed a bit too nervous and a compliment could break him.

"Pleasure to meet you Kindaichi-Kun and Kunimi-Kun, I hope to see more of you but I have to go see a friend at lunch, bye~" I sang the bye out a bit, causing Kindaichi to become more flustered.

Grabbing my bag and skipping out of the classroom earning weird looks or gawking looks from my fellow classmates or upperclassmen in the hallways. 

Entering the blaring voice sounds inside the cafeteria filled with people chatting away with their friends, stopping in my tracks and gazed around the cafeteria to look for a familiar face until it landed on him. I felt a big grin appear on my face, seeing he was alone and eating chicken. Making my way past people walking around from random directions.

I placed my bag down on the table which had caused him to jump up and go into some guard like position. I covered my mouth as soon as a giggle escaped my lips, confused on why he seemed to be on guard but I didn't question it and gave him a bright smile after removing my hand from my mouth.

"Woah there Dog-Chan, no need to put your guard up!" I teasingly pushed his shoulder, sitting down at the table.

He let out a small huff like hum, sitting down beside me and continued to eat his own lunch (his favourite ahems CHICKEN). I pulled out my own bento, placing it in front of me and pulling off the lid.

"I made some of my own Chicken as well Dog-Chan, here try some!" I said cheerfully, snapping both of my chopsticks apart.

Using the chopsticks to carefully pick up one of the many pieces of chicken and held it up to his mouth.

"Say ahh~!" I held the chicken to his lips, which he complied by opening his mouth as I placed the chicken in his mouth.

Feeling my whole face lit up once I saw a sparkle in his eyes after he started chewing, causing my heart to flutter a bit then my eyes widened. I slammed my hands against my cheeks looking at him with a sorry look.

"I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that, it must have been so weird... I mean you know me feeding you the chicken and we only just met today and the fact" I continued to ramble on, poking both my index fingers together and staring at my lap.

Unaware he was staring at me do this the whole time, just listening to whole nervous ramble of nonsense I was saying. This was earning weird glances and tons of whispers amongst upperclassmen since they knew who he really was and slightly shocked he even allowed this or that someone even could sit beside him or even be near him.

Hearing the bell ring making me snap out of my rambling, glancing over the clock feeling my whole face fell that that was the second bell and how I didn't hear the first one which shocked me even more.

"Gah, I'll be late for history, see you later Dog-Chan" Swiftly packing up my stuff and running out of the cafeteria in an instant.

======

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!! Well then my lovely readers since we reached over 5 votes yet again, I have le made another chapter for you and this time! Let's reach 10 votes on this chapter! Make sure to click the star if you enjoyed this chapter or if you want to see more of this story I am making! :3 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and enjoying the story so farrrrr :3 let me know if you have any ideas I should add into this anyways baiii till next time! :3