╚»★«╝ Chapter 2 ╚»★«╝

➶➶➶➶➶ Previously ➷➷➷➷➷

I felt my whole body fall slightly forward at the push of the train moving forward and felt myself land into a hard structure which made me clutch onto a fabric of a top?

Feeling my whole face become a bright shade of pink, realising I had fallen into someone and was keeping a tight grip on them. Hesitantly opening my e/c eyes, slowly moving my head up to meet the gaze of a pair of Honey-brown coloured eyes with my own e/c orbs. At this certain moment, I felt everything freeze around the stranger, and myself and it was just us at that moment. 

➶➶➶➶➶ Presently On~ ➷➷➷➷➷

ღ(¯'◕‿◕'¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ Chapter 2 ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯'◕‿◕'¯)ღ

Starting to look at his sharp features. He had some sort of black eyeliner or it was either dark bags under his eyes. His hair was short-cropped blond hair with two black stripes running across the sides of his head, just above the ears.

Realising I was just staring at him, shaking my head quickly and looked up at him with a shy gaze.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to stare" I spoke, apologising to him.

In return he just hn at me, turning his head to the side to look out the window. I frowned slightly at his response but I was just a stranger to him so that explains a lot in my own behalf. Glancing up at the handles I was supposed to hold onto, frowning deeply because they were too high for me to reach and I let out a huff in defeating hoping I wouldn't fall over. Noticing a sudden movement from beside me, turning my attention towards the stranger he had placed his hand in the handle I was reaching for while his honey-brown eyes were piercing into my own e/c orbs.

"Thank you!" Feeling my frown turn into a smile, placing my hand on his arm and glanced up at him with a closed-eyed smile. When opening my eyes to see he was facing away from me, pouting at this then just looked out the window waiting to arrive at my stop.

A few minutes later the train stopped, feeling myself get a bit nervous for my first day at school and keeping a hold of my bag strap. I didn't notice he was also getting out the same spot as me, stopping by the entrance of the train station looking around and seeing the school building in the distance.

I took a step forward, realising the same stranger who had helped me on the train heading in the exact same direction. 'Does he go to the same school as me? Maybe I could make a friend now, so I don't feel awkward later' I thought to myself, jogging over to him and tapping his shoulder.

"Hey stranger, I was wondering if you go to Aoba Johsai too?" I asked, looking up at him with a hopeful look in my eyes.

He glanced down at me, nodding his head with his eyes narrowed a bit in confusion from why I was even bothering speaking to him. Deadpanning at his lack of response thinking he might be a none talker so that would only mean for me to speak out and him listening... Hopefully getting him to respond eventually.

"Great! My name is Y/n Sugawara, would you like to be friends?" I asked cheerfully. Earning again no response from him, except for seeing his eyes widen before turning into a stoic fierce expression.

I took that as a yes since he didn't reply, staying silent the rest of the way towards the school and keeping a happy expression on my face the whole way there with excitement. I felt my mouth gape slightly from how big the building and how great it looked at the same time causing my eyes to sparkle.

"Woah, it looks so cool!" I spoke to him with an enthusiastic tone.

He just hummed in response to my excited self, continuing to walk towards the entrance of the building. I was glancing around once we entered the school, ignoring curious gazes of the upper classman's and just kept a confident smile on my face. Hearing some sort of low growl beside me, turning to see the stranger had knocked someone on the ground by nudging them with his shoulder.

"Eh! I'm sorry about him!" I replied quickly, apologising for my new friend's actions to knock this person on their butt.

They gave me a shy smile, scrambling to get off of the floor and ran away from us down the hallway. I pouted looking up at my friend, folding my arms in the process.

"That wasn't nice, since you haven't told me your name I'm gonna call you dog-chan" I give him a cheeky grin, earning a scowl in return which made me burst into laughter.

He led me towards the school's office so I could pick up my schedule and a map of the school. Once I got my stuff, looking at the schedule then the map and looked up at him with a stupid grin on my face.

"I have math first! I'll see you at lunch in the cafeteria then" I spoke cheerfully before running off to my first class. 

======

Wow, this took a lot of thought, obviously its horrible effort but anyway since we reached over 7 votes since you all love this for some odd reason but HEY HEY HEY! :D feeling proud. Anyways, after this book is done, I am curious about what type of x reader with a haikyuu character I should do! Let me know in the comments and let's reach at least yet again over 5 votes :3 I know you can do it just press le star so I know you all want more :3