╚»★«╝ Chapter 1 ╚»★«╝

"KOSHI~NII, YOUR SO DEAD!"

ღ(¯'◕‿◕'¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ Chapter 1 ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯'◕‿◕'¯)ღ

"Imouto-San, I'm sorry but it was the only way to wake you up" Koshi replied nervously, rubbing the back of his sore head with his right hand while holding his school bag strap with his left hand.

"You deserved it Koko-Nii, for throwing that cold water on me" I spoked with a pout on my face, glancing at him in the corner of my eyes and turned my gaze directly in front of me so I wouldn't walk into a wall or into another lamp-post again. 

======

Koshi was shaking my sleeping form to get me up and ready for my train. He sighed in defeat, dealing with my hands pushing his arms away and me crumbling/whining in my sleep. He stood there thinking what to do, that was until an evil thought came to his head along with an evil smirk appearing on his lips. Swiftly making his way out of my room leaving my sleeping form, only to return minutes later holding a bucket of cold ice water and made his way back over to my sleeping form resting on my bed.

"Last chance Imouto-san!~" He sang happily in reply, I only replied with more grumbles and turned onto my side facing the wall.

He sighed at this response, the evil smirk had returned onto his face as he let out an evil laugh and poured the bucket of water all over myself. I shot up letting out a loud scream, turning to look at my brother with a harsh glare. Koshi took this chance to run out of my room laughing very loudly.

"KOSHI-NII, YOUR SO DEAD!!!" I screamed at the top of my longs, possibly waking up the neighbourhood from how loud my voice was. 

=====

"You know, I don't understand why you wanted to go to Aoba Johsai... I can't exactly protect you there from perverts" Koshi huffed, folding his arms in the process with a pout on his face.

"Well Koko-Nii, I rather not deal with you and Dai~Senpai basically scaring off every guy that approaches me and~" I spoke with a serious calm tone towards him, looking up to the sky as I drawled on the 'and'. "I wish to experience in new management in the male's volleyball team, don't get me wrong I don't mind being the manager at Karasuno, it's just the fact... I've always been interested in Aoba Johsai" I spoke with enthusiasm in my voice.

"Then they'll be drooling over you! How am I supposed to protect you then!" He pouted childishly at me.

"You can't? And I want to make some new friends without you help Koko-Nii..." I stopped in my tracks, realising this is how we head our separate ways. "Well then, wish me luck Koko-Nii! I'll see you later!" I waved him goodbye, turning my head towards the train station and felt a wide grin appear on my face.

I ran down the pathway towards the train station with excitement sparkling in my eyes, quickly grabbing my ticket after paying for it and aboard onto the train. I made my way through the crowded bus, noticing there were no more seats to sit down on were left and slowly nudged my way through to find a bit more clear spot. I felt my whole body fall slightly forward at the push of the train moving forward and felt myself land into a hard structure which made me clutch onto a fabric of a top?

Feeling my whole face become a bright shade of pink, realising I had fallen into someone and was keeping a tight grip on them. Hesitantly opening my e/c eyes, slowly moving my head up to meet the gaze of a pair of Honey-brown coloured eyes with my own e/c orbs. At this certain moment, I felt everything freeze around the stranger, and myself and it was just us at that moment. 

======

Well then my lovely reader's! As you can see I left you on a to be continued moment because I felt mean today >:3 and to let you all know these uploads will be coming up at random or slow just warning you all. :3 I hope to see you in the new chapter, also who would be the mysterious figure~ I'm joking you probably all know who it is XD Anyway, leave a vote if you liked it and lets reached to at least over 5 votes! And I will get started on chapter 2 :3