Chapter 12

Artemis's POV

I was awoken by loud yelling coming from the living room. I quickly threw on a sweatshirt and sprinted in there to see what was going on, as soon as I walked in I see Jason and Wally screaming at each other. The team gathered around them but not stopping them.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked Dick as I stood beside him.

"No clue. I came in here and they were at each other's throats." I sighed.

"You think you can just get away with anything don't you, West!" Jason yelled pushing Wally.

"Oh screw you! I done nothing wrong you dumbass!" Wally shoved Jason back. They were both well built, Jason was a bit taller than Wally, so if they were to get in a fight it would be even.

"Alright will you two cut it out." I stepped forward at the wrong time. Jason then went to shove Wally again but I got in the way, I fell down hitting the floor hard.

"Holy shit- Artemis I didn't mean to do that." he ran over to me helping me up.

"Oh nice job Jason" Wally glared at him, helping me up to.

"Shut the hell up Wally." I pushed them both off of me,

"Can you two stop arguing for 1 damn minute." they both looked at me full of guilt.

"Your both acting like damn children! If your arguing about what I think your arguing about then end it. It's happened and now it's over."  I started to have a massive headache.

"But Art he kissed you and your my.. my" I raised an eyebrow to him.

"You guys aren't even in a relationship." Wally mumbled. Jason sent a quick glared at him,

"What am I exactly?" I crossed both my arms leaning back against the couch.

"My-my girlfriend." Jason said quietly. I smiled to myself but watched Wally roll his eyes and storm out of the room.

"If you want to be of course?" He looked up at me. I walked towards him placing both my hands on his chest.

"Of course I do." I smiled while leaning up and kissed him slowly.

"Get a room." Connor said bluntly sitting on the couch turning on his favorite 'tv show.' Me and Jason laughed quietly as we heard the static from the tv blast in the living room. I kissed him on the cheek and walked off to my room grinning from ear to ear.

Time skip

We were all sitting in the living room watching an ACTUAL show (aka not static).

"We should go to a carnival." M'gann blurted out. We all looked at each other and shrugged,

"Let's go then." Dick stood up rushing to his room to get changed while we all done the same. I walked into my room and put on jean shorts and a green tube top since it was hot outside. We met in the mission room and all left for the carnival.

Metropolis Board Walk

I walked with the group hand in hand with Jason has he pulled me along. He was overwhelmed, I guessed this was his first time at a carnival.

"We need to ride EVERY ride here." he looked around the gigantic rides trying to decide which he wanted to go on first. He pulled us to the front of the group accidentally knocking into Wally. He huffed and sent a glare to Jason who gladly returned it. But that didn't last long, Jason suddenly turned his head back towards the ride and pulled me towards a huge roller coaster in the shape of a circle labeled;

FIRE BALL.

"I-it's beautiful." Jason stared up in amazement. I laughed to myself,

"Your such a kid." I grabbed his hand tightly and pulled him in line.

We finally got to get on the ride, Jason sat next to me with panic in his eyes. Is he really scared right now? he's the one that wanted to go on this ride! I reached over and placed my hand on his. He looked over at me gratefully and held mine tight.

"Going in 3... 2... 1!" the ride took off. Me and Jason screamed as it stared going in fast circles.

"HOLYYY SHITTT" He yelled loudly. I couldn't help but laugh at his behavior. We continued on the fast ride until we started hearing sudden screams.

We looked down at the guy conducting our ride, he was in panic. He pushed multiple buttons trying to get our ride back down when it finally did. Me and Jason jumped off the ride and ran to where the screams were coming from.

We came to a stop at the Merry go round when we saw;

Cheshire and Sportsmaster.