Author's Note: Welcome to Book Three!

He knows she's there, even though he can't see her.  His heartbeat slows and steadies, just as it always has when she's near.

~O~

Welcome to UNSPOKEN: Book Three of the Fold Series.  Installations began on Friday, January 30th and my intention is to update twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.

If you've found your way to this story, but have not yet read the first two books in the series, UNSEEN and UNHEEDED, I recommend you click on the external link and head over to the first chapter of UNSEEN.  Reading this story before the first two may result in you wandering through the Fold until you've become hopelessly lost in space and time.  Nobody wants that!  So read the first two books (they're short, I promise! Plus both of them were featured by Wattpad, which hopefully is an indication that they don't suck.) and then come on back to this one.  I'll still be here, waiting...

...Oh hi there, fans of the Fold!  I am so excited to share the third and final book in this series with you!  I know it took me a little longer to get it to you than we'd all hoped, but it's here now, and that's what counts, right?

Here's what to expect:

--Multiple points of view:  We're getting inside the heads of several characters in this one.  And what goes on inside of those head—Wowza!

--Time travel:  Yes, I know time travel is one of those things you love or hate or love to hate.  But it had to happen.  Multiple times.  And as a writer, it just about drove me bonkers.  This was a very challenging story to write, and the time travel part did not help.  At the same time, I feel it was worth the effort, and I hope you will too.

--The answer to any leftover questions you may have had from books one and two.  I think I've got them all covered, though I'm fairly confident if I forget something, you'll let me know. :)

--Non-linear storytelling.  The different POVs will often take place in their own time-frames.  Reject linear thinking!  Hopefully I have written this in a way that makes things very clear to you.  You should always know which world you are in and which time (unless I'm purposely hiding this from you to be sneaky, which I would never ever do, right?).  Again, if something isn't clear, that's what the comments threads are for!

--One thing to keep in mind if it's been a while since you've read UNSEEN.  People living in Clara's pocket realm are unable to speak.  Clara and Nolan communicate by reading each other's lips.  In the text, I indicate their unspoken dialog by placing it in italics, rather than the conventional quotation marks.

****one more thing****

I am part of a pilot program testing out video ads here on Wattpad. You may notice when reading my work that after a while, a video pops up between chapters. I'm hoping upon hopes that you will watch this video all the way through. Why? Because if you do, I'll receive a portion of the revenue earned from the ad. However, I'm worried that people will be annoyed by the videos. Please let me know if it disrupts your reading experience too much. Thank you!

UNSPOKEN blurb

Clara and Nolan have been living happily together in their hotel-sized pocket realm for almost a year.  But is everything truly alright now?  Clara has her doubts.  Something seems...off to her.  This feeling only intensifies when a stranger shows up at the hotel.  He can't see them, but he seems to know they're there.

The day Nolan split himself in two, he leaves the hotel with a goal in mind and an empty place in his heart.  It doesn't take long for all of his plans to be tossed to the wind.  Rather than the Canadian border, he finds himself crossing into an entirely new universe where he unwittingly becomes part of a multiverse rescue mission.

Avie is in exile.  From her daughter.  From Marcella.  With Oliver and her family gone, Avie is forced to live out years in a world that has grown increasingly hostile to everything she holds dear.  Her only desire is to survive long enough to be able to return to her daughter.  But when a dangerous man shows interest in her, she fears all of her efforts will end with a noose around her neck.

Interconnected stories in multiple realities; escapes, rescues, murder—all converging in a climax that may save one world while destroying another. 

Welcome to the conclusion of the Fold Series!