Ho Come On, Men!

This chapter is now here ! I know you want to know what Killer will do sooooo... Here we go my cupcakes !
Cross Pov

I am so sad ! I mean I love Dream and my boss hate and try to destroy all the time, now he is a kidnapper and, of course, he kidnap two of my friends. I think I'm going to speak to boss. I already spy Dream often and I think I know where he'll be tomorrow. I am before the door. It's already open. Great ! He is free right now ! I decide to enter without knocking and I see a strange thing. A plush of Killer. I take my phone, verify I don't have the flash and take a picture. I do 3 more steps for see a Killer remove the pants of the boss and a boss lick killer's neck. I take 3 pictures and run to the living room.

-Hey Chara ! You saw what I saw ?

- Of course ! It was Hilarious

- You know what it means...

-MORE CHOCOLATE !

- Yeah !

- It's not everyday you can blackmail your boss.

- Yeah I know.

- I think, tomorrow you will attack a AU for the star sanses so why did you want to see Nightmare ?

- Ho. I forgot this plan. Long live my stupidity.

- That's sound pretty french...

- Nooo... I don't say croissant or something like that.

- Think what you want.

" HAAAAAAaAAAAaaaAaaa~  ''

It... It is Killer ?...

Nope nope nope. I am NOT dealing with it. I go OUT ! Fuck ! Heu no... Don't fuck. It's the problem.

3 hours later.

- Chara ? Do you think they finished ?

- I hope.

- I am cold, I go home.

- Okay.

I enter in the house silently. I let the door open for be sure I can go if... You know... Hum yeah... Fuck like Nightmare come back from war. Silence. It's okay, they finished. I close the door and go to the kitchen. I take my chocolates bar and go to bed. Tomorrow will be a long long day.
I roll in my duvet and sleep.

Nobody Pov

Nightmare and Killer sleep together. ( they were tired and we all know why😏)

Cross sleep alone and it's sad but Dream too so...

Horror and Lust- hum...

Dust and Blue sleep together. ( of course because someone will die tonight if Blue can't sleep with Dust)

And Error and Ink sleep together. ( I just want to say Ink, Error is NOT your teddy bear)

Tomorrow is a big day and they have no idea what will happened and you too soooooo...

Cliffhanger !

No I am not so sadic.

Lust Pov

I wake up but Horror was not here anymore. God I love him so much. I just want to cuddle him. He is like a child when he is speak about how much the meat of human is delicious and I can eat a human if he wants me to. I am going to the kitchen for eating my breakfast but the phone ring.

'' Hey Blue. What's up ? ''

'' A fight ? Okay but I drink a coffee first. ''

'' Fine I don't drink a coffee... ''

He is really scared to see his Dusty go away from him for calling me. I create a portal and go to Horrortale.
I hear someone, Nightmare.

'' Ohhh... So you call Lust. You are scared to lose ? It's okay but I have a new machine and with this machine we can see the soul of everybody here. I just have to click here... ''

Oh FUCK! Fuck Fuck Fuck !

'' Blue I am not dealing wi- ''

Too late.
I can see the face of the bad sanses horrorified, I know it's a bad joke but you can't be funny all the time. The only thing I say is

'' You want to play ? Let's play. Nightmare and Dream are brothers !''

Every bad sanses look at Nightmare and Dream. Then Ink say

'' The only thing Cross have is a photo where Dream smile ! Killer has a photo where Nightmare do a shower !
Nightmare has a plush of Killer ! Dust has a cushion of Blue ! And Horror and Lust sleep together ! ''

Silence. After the silence Cross say

'' I see Killer in the bed of Nightmare and start to remove the T-shirt of Nightmare ! And when I was in the living room I hear Killer moaning like hell ! ''

'' Cross you brat ! You have a picture of my brother and you denounces my relation with Killer ! I will kill you ! ''

I am pretty sure it's because Cross was in danger but Dream say

'' Ink was top of Error and they didn't do a sound because Blue threat them  ! ''

Blue was very angry

'' Dream ate the apple and cut himself ! ''

'' And Blue is a yandere who kill more than everyone here ! ''

'' And Ink a soulless and eat all the candy of Dream ! ''

Oh. My. God.

Cliffhanger

( it's a real one)

_________________

810 words! It is a really important one ! We know Ink ate the Dream's candy ! Hope you enjoyed it was sooooo long ! Bye bye my sweet cupcakes !