۵𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 || 10۵

Today was the day that will decide whether Shiratorizawa boys' volleyball team can go to the Nationals or not, you have high hopes for them since you knew that they're a powerhouse and they've gone to the Nationals before.

Of course, you're with them, to support and watch them, it's currently their break time so you went outside the gym to talk to them.

On your way you saw Eita waving his hands, you did the same coming up to him with a high five.

"You guys did well on your first games! Congrats! The next will be the last I'm sure you'll win it!" you said.

"Right?! I know the next one will be easy!" he responded making their captain frown.

"We won so easily on our first games, I doubt the next one will be easy. They're Karasuno after all, I've met two of their members already" Ushijima blurted out destroying their excitements, you laughed.

It is indeed true, their last match won't be easy, even though you've never seen them play you knew that Karasuno improved so much, your cousin, Sugawara Koushi goes there after all.

"Sooo are you two finally dating?" Satori suddenly asked and you all fell silent, both Semi and you are red.

"Ohhh they're both blushing~" Hayato teased.

Your hands made its way to your face covering it so they wouldn't see how red you are, Semi only looked away saying

"Uhh, not yet" he absentmindedly said making you even more flustered.

Why would he even say that? Does he like me? It's possible, right? but don't jump to conclusions Y/N!

"He just said, not yet, y'all heard that right? So when are you gonna ask her out?" Reon joined with a smirk on his face.

The whole knew about your feelings for each other, they knew it was mutual but they never said anything, they want Semi to do his move.

You hit him on the arms slightly, "O-Oi, don't just say not yet that just means you have plans on asking me out, do you even have feelings for me?" you said, surprising all of them.

But you did not mean to be bold, you just wanted to joke about it so it wouldn't be too awkward for the both of you.

Semi looked at you smirking and biting his lower lip.

"Can't believe you're that dense" he said in a low voice making you unable to hear it, but some of the boys heard it so they all turned to you laughing.

You frowned, confused about what's funny "What did you say?"

He pulled you closer to him and patted your head, after that, he placed his chin on your shoulders and whispered something in your ear.

"I'll tell you later, meet me at the abandoned park hmm?"

You nodded unconsciously, your mind's too preoccupied right now since he's too close one wrong move and you'll probably end up kissing him.

They disappeared from your sight and that's when you realized that their game's gonna start now, you ran and returned to your seat earlier.

You cheered for them, they won the first set but things are getting out of hand on the second set so they switched in Semi for Satori as their pinch server, before serving he looks up to the audience finding someone.

When his eyes met yours he smiled and proceeded to serve, you cheered for him silently.

The game has been going for a while now and it's the fifth set now, Semi got to serve again and he got a service ace. You had a bad feeling about their game against Karasuno but you still put your trust and hopes in them.