۵𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 || 18۵

No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.

It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.

You sighed for the nth time today, you're currently sulking in your room with your laptop in front of you, playing a song while you're checking out Semi's Instagram account, and his band's account trying to find out if he's in a relationship with that girl. You never knew what happened last time since Kita pulled you outside the bar already. Trying to protect you from hurting, and now here you are- stalking him.

And why do we like to hurt so much?

"Why am I even doing this?" you whispered to yourself, your purpose itself is unknown to you, you know you never moved on from him but what's exactly the purpose of stalking his account? He got himself a girlfriend and so what? It's not like you can do anything about it, you can't make him fall for you again. You hurt him after all, he's probably still mad at you so you should just mind your own business.

I can't decide

You have made it harder just to go on

And why, all the possibilities well I was wrong

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing? We have a visitor! They've been waiting outside!" Kita suddenly appears with grocery bags, looking irritated as ever, your eyes grew wide.

Holy shit I'm too invested in doing this I didn't even hear the bell rang!

"Oh my god! Sorry mom!" you apologized to him, he's used to you calling him 'mom', he also admits that he's also like a mom when it comes to you.

You fix your hair and clothes and run to the door and there you see, four men and one girl taking off their shoes.

"I am so sorry! I was too focused on my... laptop" your voice becomes lower when you realized who they are.

Semi and his bandmates together with Daichi.

"Oh hey Y/N" Daichi greeted you.

And you recovered quickly from your shock "Ehem, hello Daichi- please follow me and welcome yourselves" you said and lead them to the sofa.

"Hey! You're Eita's cousin right?" the girl points her finger at you with a wide smile, so she's that bitchy girl? Shame, she's cute but her attitude is a no-no.

The other members looked at you "Oh! She is! She raised her middle finger at me back then!" the boy named Haru said making you cringe.

"Cousin? Y/N?" Daichi turns to you with a confused look, he was sure that you said last time Semi's your ex-boyfriend.

"Uh, no I am not his cousin, I am his ex-girlfriend," you said with a firm and stern voice as if it was just nothing to you.

Silence followed your statement, "You didn't tell them, Semi?" you questioned Semi who just sat down.

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.

And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

Semi was hurt by what you just said, he's not used to you calling him Semi, he doesn't like it, you probably think he's still mad at you but no, after years of working hard, his anger slowly disappeared, his own heart betrayed him, he couldn't stay mad at you forever and he still loves you. Though he still doesn't understand what's the real reason why you broke up with him, he's certain that he forgive you now.