۵𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 || 15۵

"Y/N for fucks sake stop it, I'm getting headaches" Kita complains while massaging his own head, you've been pacing back and forth since like an hour ago.

You're currently stressing over the fact that some of your files were corrupted and it includes the most important photos and information.

"Just don't look at me okay?!" you said slightly yelling, Kita came over to your condo to accompany you since he knows that you live alone, he doesn't want you to feel lonely even though it's okay for you to be alone, he's just too caring when it comes to you.

"I can't help it! I can see you from the side of my eyes!" he grumbled.

You can feel yourself panicking, even more, you didn't know what to do you can imagine yourself getting fired already. Your tears were on the verge of falling from your eyes, what the fuck Y/N you're being dramatic today.

Kita notices it and quickly stands up from the sofa, "O-Oi, don't cry! We'll find a way calm down Y/N" he walks up to you terrified, it was the first time you cried on something so small, yeah maybe not small since they can literally throw you out of the agency.

Suddenly an idea comes through your mind, your face lightened up, "Kita!" you yelled making him jump a little, you chuckled at his cute reaction.

"Do you have the number of that hot Chief Inspector?" you straightforwardly asks, you were sure that he has the copies of files since you sent it to him right after you went home that night.

But instead of answering your question, he was bothered by how you called the Chief 'hot'.

"Please tell me you're not hitting on him" with a disgusted face, he asked.

You rolled your eyes, did he really think I would do that when he knows that I haven't moved on yet and is currently stressing about this shit? You thought.

Getting his phone from his pocket, you scrolled through his contacts, seconds later you found the number that you've been asking for, you messaged him using Kita's phone.

Kita:

Good evening Chief Inspector Sawamura, I have a favor to ask if you don't mind?

- Y/N, L/N

"Y/N where's the formality?" the boy beside you questioned as he waits for the reply.

"Ask NASA"

"Huh? What? Are you high or something?"

"Ask NASA, they have satellites they might find the formality you've been looking for, cause I clearly don't have it."

He smacked your head and was about to scold you but his phone vibrated, you snatched it from his hands and read the message loudly.

Mr.Sawamura:

Good evening Y/N, sure I don't mind? But I'm at the new bar right now, is it okay if we talk about it here? Or should I just go to where you are right now? :)

Kita:

No, no! It's completely fine, me and Kita will go there, don't wanna ruin your fun. We'll be there in 10 minutes

You press the send button and throws the phone back to Kita. You run to your room to get your leather jacket and Kita's coat.

(Your outfit):