1

Addison's POV

I started getting ready to go to this hotel for work. It was Saturday, but no off days for me! Someone named Bryce Hall was going to be there according to our sources and my father is sending me there to make him spill some information about his clan.

So let me give you a backstory. I am a part of the Lopez Clan, whose leader is my father, Monty Lopez. My mother passed away after giving birth to my sister, Amelie. She's 15 now but she still doesnt know that we are mafias as our mother's last wish was for Amelie to grow up normally like the other children. So we always kept our work in our headquarters. I have been trained for becoming a mafia since i was 14 and Im 21 now. My father hates Mike Hall, who I believe is Bryce Hall's father and the leader of the Hall clan. The Hall clan and the Lopez clan have been rivals for a long time and everyone in the mafia world knew that.

I miss my mother a lot but I have never told anyone that. Since she died, I shut off all my emotions. I guess this is why Im a good in what I do. Seeing people in pain reduces my pain in a way.

I have never been in an actual relationship. These relationships, feelings, love is not my thing. I normally just fuck guys and forget about them.

Anyways, this is what I wore:

I took my keys and drove to the hotel

I took my keys and drove to the hotel. I pulled up at the hotel after half an hour and went to the bar area where I was told Bryce would be. I had seen a picture of him before so my eyes started searching for him. I finally spotted someone across from me who I think is Bryce.

And god damn! He looks more sexy in person. He had black messy hair, brown eyes and was wearing a black Louis Vuitton shirt which perfect accentuated his abs and black pants.

Bryce caught me staring at him and he smirked as he walked over to me.

Bryce: Hey there. Im Bryce

He said kissing my cheek

Addison: Im Addison

Bryce: Can I buy you a drink

Addison: Sure

He then bought me a drink and we started talking. I have been on many missions like this and I always succeeded but this man was so hard to crack.

Our eyes met eachother and he suddenly grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I felt some kind of a shock when he touched me and it was new to me. We leaned in and our lips met. He kissed me with passion, asking for entrance which I gladly gave.

Bryce: Care to take this to a room?

I knew this wasnt a part of my plan but I couldnt help it. There was something in this man which I couldnt resist but I wanted to tease him a bit

Addison: Why?

Bryce: You know why

Addison: No I dont

Bryce: I want to make you scream my name

He said smirking and I could feel my cheeks heating up

Addison: Let's go

I said not sparing a single moment. I grabbed Bryce's arm and pulled him out of the bar area

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Bryce then booked a room in the hotel. We got in and immediately started making out. This time it was more rough and wild and I loved every second of it. Bryce pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He sucked on my neck, leaving hickeys for sure. He started undressing me and I unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his muscular body. He ran his fingers all around my body and kissed me everywhere making me go crazy. I told him to do it quick as I had to leave. He nodded and pulled his dick out. He put on a condom and positioned himself. He then thrusted his whole dick inside of me. At first it hurt but then it was pure bliss.

Addison: BRYCEEEE

He indeed made me scream his name and I was a moaning mess. He knew exactly what he was doing.

We both came together after a few minutes. We laid on the bed, breathing heavily. I wanted to stay with him but I remembered I have to go orelse dad will worry about me.

Addison: I have to get going

Bryce: Already?

Addison: Mhm but I had fun

I said smirking

Bryce: Will you at least go out with me tomorrow?

Addison: Like a date?

Bryce: Yeah

Then I remembered about the plan again and it would be the perfect opportunity to get him to speak

Addison: Okay text me the time and place

I said and we exchanged our numbers

Bryce: Bye gorgeous

Addison: Bye

I got to my car and started driving. All I could think about was him and how amazing the sex was. Trust me, I've had sex with a lot of guys, but not one guy satisfied me as much as Bryce did tonight.