𝚄𝚗𝚘

Kai was walking to work around 8:45pm and you may be thinking why that late? Well first of all Kai works at a small corner shop down the street where he lives and he normally works in the morning but he had to do a night shift for once. And well he really wished he didn't say yes to his boss agreeing to do the shift.

A group of guys came in the corner shop laughing and being gay. Kai couldn't see their faces until they came up to the counter until he realised he knew them. There were four of them, Axel, Diego, Rhett and Logan..Kai knew who they were because they were all in his class at school for the last term.

"KAI! Sup man" Axel said making the others recognise him too.

"Oh hey. Nice to see you again dude!" Diego said waving but dropping a bag of crisps while doing so.

Of course the bag popped open making all the crisps fall out of the bag. "Shit sorry.." Diego said before crouching to pick up the mess.

"No it's fine I'll clean it up, no need to pay either" Kai said leaving behind the desk to grab a mop "sorry I'll be quick" He said cleaning up the mess ignoring the four boys infront of him staring at something. He finished cleaning putting the mop back and back behind the counter.

"So what you guys want?" Kai asked making eye contact with Logan.

"These and nicotine" Axel said. After the guys finished paying Logan finally spoke after him and Rhett were whispering since they got to the counter. "When does your shift finish?" Logan asked.

"Actually I finish now..I was just filling for someone"

"Well you wanna hang out with us?" Logan asked again.

"I guess..just give me a few mins and I'll be out"

"Okay"

A few minutes later and Kai met up with the four guys outside the shop which they were all vaping while waiting. "Where exactly are you guys going?" He asked.

"The skate park to meet up with 2 of our friends" Rhett also finally spoke. Kai had a feeling who he knew these 2 people but after all these guys knew a lot of ppl for some reason.

Kai followed the guys to the skate park where he saw 2 girls sat on a ramp which he was right he knew who they were.

"Hey girls look who we found" Axel said.

"Omg Kai!? I thought you had a shift tonight?" Mika said running up to Kai hugging him. "I finished" "You could have messaged me!"

"Hi Kai" Tatum said waving "Hey Tatum"

"Now that we're all here I have an announcement" Rhett said looking at Logan then the others. "What is it?" Tatum asked.

"Logans going to work in that corner shop with Kai now" Rhett said now looking at Kai smirking. "Uh- what?" Kai asked confused.

"I dont have a job so I'm working there...you have a problem with that!?" Logan asked obviously anxious.

"No I don't.." Kai said feeling awkward now. "Logan chill no need to be passive aggressive" "fuck you" Logan said to Rhett which Rhett whispered in return that made him go red.

"So Kai you vape?" Diego asked offering his vape. "No I prefure cigs" "Really?" "Yeah.."

"Okay okay let's play a game" Mika suggested "Hide n Seek!" Tatum said. "You child" "Logan you already knew this!" The girl shouted. "No like maybe truth or dare?" Mika asked. "Yes." Rhett said smirking. "Okay! Who starts." "You" "fine.. I dare Tatum to kiss me" Mika said.

"You didnt even ask me truth or dare!?" "So?" Tatum rolled her eyes and kissed Mika passionately. "Okay Uhm- Kai truth or dare" "Truth" "what's your sexuality?" "Gay" "YES ANOTHER HOMO! Okay you can ask now"

"Uhm..Axel truth or dare" Kai asked "dare" "I dare you to kiss Deigo and say no homo after" "hahaha good one" Rhett said. Axel did the dare and asked Logan "dare" "I dare you to ask Rhett for a dare" "what the fuck- Fine..Rhett give me a dare" "I dare you to blow some vape smoke into Kais mouth" Rhett said.

"Dude-" "it's a dare" "I'm not doing it" "logan are you a pussy?" "...ughh fuck off" logan said as he got close to Kai "open your mouth" Kai did what he said even though he really didnt want to, Logan vaped a bit and grabbed Kais hoodie blowing some smoke into his mouth.

'Omfg that what was hot' Kai thought as he began coughing. "You okay?" Mika asked. "Yeah.." Kai replied.

Logan moved away without saying a word until he pushed Rhett of a ramp and started laughing. "Diego truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to punch Axel for me" "...I'm sorry bro" Diego said looking at Axel before punching him on his arm.

"Okay why don't we do something else?" Rhett asked. "Like what?" Mika asked. "Its quite dark why dont we go to an abandoned place" Diego suggested. "YES!" Tatum said getting excited because she loves the paranormal. "Okay then I'll search for some places" Rhett said.

They all huddled around Diego to find a place to go to except for Kai who was on his phone messaging someone. Mika knew something was off I mean she is his friend and knows some things about Kai then anyone. "Kai are you okay with going to an abandoned place?" Mika asked sitting next to him. "Yeah I'm fine with that it's just my dad." "Oh...that asshole" Kai showed her the screen and she would have killed him if it was legal.

"Ugh I swear I'm going to give him what he deserves one day" Mika said turning Kais phone off. "Who?" Logan asked who was behind them. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-" Mika said nearly having a heart attack. "No one" Kai said. "Kai how did u not get scared- he came out of nowhere.." "He was there the whole time" "so he saw what your father sent?" "No- I meant he was there when you turned my phone off.

"Aww someone has daddy issues?" Logan teased. "Ughhh fuck off you havent changed" Kai said leaving him with Mika. "Asshole" Mika said. "What did I do?" Logan asked. "You've always been an ass to him" "so?" "We all know u like him" "shut the fuck up- not too loud" "see..how do u expect him to like u back if u litreally joke about his issues" "I didnt even know he had daddy issues until I joked about it" "well he does now you better say sorry today at one point" "whatever"

After the guys found a good place they started walking to a place not too far that was an abandoned nursery, they didnt even know there were places like that near but there was. They all arrived and it actually looks like something off a horror movie. "Jesus are we really going in there.." Mika asked. "Yes babe, cmon you'll be fine" the emos all went in and realised just how big it is.

"Guys let's split up" Rhett said. "That sounds like a bad idea" Axel said. "No it doesnt" "HAVE YOU NEVER WATCHED SCOOBY DOO OR ANY HORROR FILM!?" Mika shouted. "Great so if there was something alive it knows we're here now" Kai said. "Fuck.." "okay guys Mika go with Tatum, Kai go with Logan and I'll go with Diego and Axel." "Why do I have to go with Logan?" Kai asked. "Do you have a problem with me?" Logan asked. Kai just walked off.

'That asshole really didnt follow..great I'm on my own' Kai thought going in a kitchen area. Kai was walking around until he stepped on something that caused a creak sound, he looked down to see a doll. "Oh fuck no..." He said backing away until he felt something behind him. Kai was about to scream until a hand went over his mouth, "it's just me dickhead" Logan said who took his hand away.

"You asshole" Kai said punching him. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Logan shouted punching Kai in the face in return. "ME!? YOU JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE CAUSE I CALLED YOU AN ASSHOLE" Kai shouted back wiping blood that was now coming from his nose.

"Well- I have anger issues okay.." Logan said who was now wiping Kais bloody nose with his sleeve. 'What the fuck-' Kai thought. "More like passive aggressive" Kai said rolling his eyes.

All of a sudden there was a loud scream.

𝚂𝚞𝚙 𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚣 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊.