𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚜

They all got to town and started walking around, everyone was staring but they like to think people stare become they're so awesome.

"So Kai, Me and Rhett thought about something" Mika said stopping near a piercing studio, "you guys actually thought about something?" Logan joked. "Shut up Logan you'll like this" Rhett responded. "Anyway Kai you said how you wanted a piercing right?" Mika asked to make sure. "Yeah.." "well me and Rhett thought of a perfect one, we'll also pay for it" "What piercing?" "Nipple piercings" Rhett said.

"No" "Kai cmon!" Mika begged "I'm not getting fucking nipple piercings" "Kai we'll give you £20" "30" Kai said, "25" "35" "30- shit wait-" "Deal" Kai said smirking because he won. "Fine deal!" Mika said excited.

The others were just going along with it because they're used to Mika and Rhett becoming partners in whatever they do to try and get Kai and Logan together. They all went into the studio and after Rhett talked to the worker they were all in the back.

"So kid this'll hurt quite a bit, you sure?" The worker asked. "Yeah.." Kai said, laying down. The worker started doing the first side before Kai made him stop, "wait- can I hold someones hand?" "Sure" there was silence before Logan got up and sat next to Kai holding his hand "you'll be okay" he said. "Alright kid you ready now?" The worker asked, "yeah" Kai replied. "Alright just pull your shirt up then" Kai did so and noticed all his friends were staring.

The worker began to do the the first piercing, Kai wanted to scream so bad but bit his lip do hard that it started bleeding a bit, he also squeezed Logans hand hard. "Done with the first one" the worker said. Kai didn't reply, "now going to do the next one" The worker said as he did it, Logan stroked Kais hand with his thumb to reassure him that he's okay. "Alright kid all done" the worker said, putting stuff away.

"Thanks.." Kai said getting up and almost forgetting he's holding Logans hand, "oh sorry.." Kai said letting go, Logan didn't say anything. "So put this cream on the nipple area 2 times a day so it'll start healing faster" The worker said handing Kai some cream. "Okay thanks" Kai said as they all went out of the studio.

"Here" Mika said as she gave Kai £20 and Rhett gave £10, "wow thanks" Kai said rolling his eyes. "I'm thirsty!" Tatum said desperate for a drink "fucking child" Logan said before walking to a shop that was near the studio and the others following him. They all got monsters cause yknow inner emo. Kai got the white one so did Diego, Logan got the pink one and did Tatum and Axel, Rhett and Mika got the original. "You're all basic" A random person said looking at the guys drinks "yeah well what if we push you against a wall and put these up your ass!" Logan said pissed off. "Kinky" Tatum whispered making Kai and Mika laugh.

"Let's go over there" Deigo suggested at an alley that was near "oh yeah we can take pictures!" Tatum said. "Okay" Axel agreed. Once they all got to the alley and took pictures they realised just how photogenic Kai is and took like over 100 photos of him that'll probably be sent to Logan.

They all went to a cafe afterwards, Mika was just recording for Rhetts and Axels YouTube while Rhett and Logan were talking.

Kai was messaging someone again but this time his whole face went dull, "what do you want?" Kai said on the phone as he left the others to go outside the cafe. "I'll be there soon..." Kai then hung the phone up. "I have to go" He said as he left before the others could ask questions.

Kai finally got home but it's not like he wanted to go home, 'here we go..' Kai thought as he entered his house to see his dad in the living room.

"Son where have you been?" Kais farther asked, Kai walked into the living room facing his farther "I was out with friends..." "Overnight!?" "Yeah..." "what did you do? Have sex?" "No-" "SHUT UP" His farther was clearly drunk.

Kai was getting anxious now wondering why his farther demanded for him to come back, he was lost in thought until he felt a pain in his ribs. His farther was now beating him up, punching his ribs, stomach, face, pulling his hair, pushing him.

This isnt the first time that's happened Kai was used to this now, his father punched him in the eye hard which will most likely be a dark black eye later.

"Better think about what you've done, I'll be back tommorow" His farther said leaving the house and banging the door closed hard.

Kai went back to his room to cry, not answering any phone calls or texts or anything. He was just laying on his bed staring at his wall while tears fall down his face for hours.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜. 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚣 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.