𝙳𝚘𝚜

Logan and Kai both looked at each other with wide eyes probably thinking the same thing.

"That sounded like Mika..." Kai said. "Cmon" Logan said dragging the both of them to where the scream came from. "Are you crazy!? Why are we going to the scream?" Kai said getting Logan off of his arm. "If it was Mika the girls could be in trouble, pussy" Logan said pulling Kai again.

The two met up with the other boys and all went into the room where they think the girls are at. "Girls?" Diego said as they looked around. "BOO!" Tatum shouted coming behind the door. All the guys jumped not expecting that, "TATUM U BITCH!" Logan shouted grabbing Tatum closer to the guys. "It was just a prank" Tatum said "babe you can come out now" Mika came out of a cupboard shaking a bit. "Mika why are you shaking?" Rhett asked. "There was a spider in there- but I did it for the prank" "aww babe" Tatum hugged her.

"Can we just leave now" Mika said. "Yeah, this place is really eerie" Axel agreed. They all left the building and was at the entrance again. "Wait- hold up..why does Logan have blood on his sleeve and Kai has some blood on his face?" Tatum asked.

"LOGAN DID U PUNCH HIM"? Mika shouted now a mad mama. "Yeah..but it's not my fault" Logan said, "Kai baby are you okay?" Mika asked. "Yeah I'm fine" Kai said. "Jeez its just a punch chill" "that could have reminded him of his dad!" Mika said "fuck-" "MIKA! That was a secret!" Kai said. "It just blurted out.." "I'm confused.." Diego said.

"Let me get this straight.. Kais Farther abuses him, Mika knew and was told to not tell anyone and now we all know..?" Rhett said. "Pretty much.." Mika replied.

'So that's what they both were talking about' Logan thought. "Logan apologise to Kai now" Tatum said, "jesus christ you both act like our mothers." "Well yall either have shitty ones or dont have ones so.." "fair enough...."

"Sorry Kai" Logan said. "Like you mean it" Rhett said. "OH MY GOD" "KAI I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU" Logan shouted, "Inside voices" Axel said. "WE'RE OUTSIDE." "Do it" Diego said. "...Kai I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to punch you...you can call me an asshole whenever you want." "Thanks..." Kai said. "IS THAT ALL I GET!? JUST THANKS?" "LOGAN HES BEING POLITE" Mika shouted. "Can we just move away from this place?" Axel asked. "Good idea" Diego said.

They all went back to Mikas place since she has an apartment. "Yall wanna stay over like a sleepover?" "YES!" Tatum said excited. "Sure" Rhett agreed. "Kai you dont have a choice, you have to stay here." "But Mika-" "No buts"

"So I have video games, snacks and alcohol!" Mika said turning on the TV. "Yesss video games!" Axel said pumped up since he loves video games.

After they got snacks, alcohol and the video games ready everyone was around the TV except from Kai who fell asleep. "Logan put a blanket on Kai" Rhett said. "Why me?" "Cause you're not playing" "that games shit" "DID U JUST CALL MINECRAFT SHIT!?" Axel said offended. "Whatever" Logan said going into Mikas room to find a blanket. There was one on her bed so he grabbed that one.

"Ohh Kai loves that blanket" Mika said noticing he has it. "It was the first one I saw.." Logan put the blanket on Kais body making sure it was all over him except from his face. He sat next to him looking at his face, luckily nobody noticed because they were all busy playing the game but Logan was peacefully looking over Kai.

After a few other games everyone began playing Mario kart while getting drunk, Kai finally woke up and noticed how drunk everyone was. But he didnt want to be the only one sober so decided to chug a bottle. Yes he chugged a whole bottle of Alcohol. How? Who knows.

It was now 5:05am and everyone was passed out on the floor and couch.

Now 6:56am, Mika and Rhett woke up first. They both decided to wake Diego and Tatum because what they witnessed was worth sharing. It was Logan on the couch and Kai ontop of him. Of course they all took pictures.