4 | 𝙿𝚎𝚗 |

In my past four lives, I tried my best to survive. I have sacrificed at least a hundred of my siblings just so I can ensure my safety.

I don't know the exact details of why this happened to me. When I woke up after experiencing my first death, I just realized that I was yeeted out of the afterlife.

'Maybe HE thought that it was such a waste of time to have my soul or something.'

My first life wasn't really that special. I was a normal child like everyone else. My scores weren't particularly high, but it wasn't that low either. Physical abilities aren't really one of my fortes too, so I didn't play games that much.

I lived an average life.

A few friends by my side. And a caring Mother, giving me all the affection that she could give.

I was satisfied.

I wasn't special.

That was why at the age of 8, it was announced that I was gonna be adopted. Well...more like eaten, but you get the thought. I considered it as one of the happiest days of my life.

I wasn't a genius, but I was chosen amongst the others!

Was what I thought, only to get my fantasy shattered by a stupid demon. I remember it clearly. All the details of my death. The menacing stare of the demon. The bright red flower blooming at the center of my heart. All of it.

I was but a child. A stupid one at that.

Now that I'm looking back at it, I wonder why I didn't fight back at that time. It just felt like I wasn't going to survive no matter what I did. The demon loomed upon me with a body that was at least a hundred times larger than mine. My beloved mother's eyes were looking at me with a hint of mockery as if she didn't raise me.

All of it was a mirage.

An oasis in the middle of a desert.

A part of my memory was deleted. I couldn't remember what happened to me and the reason I was given many chances to live a life. As soon as I woke up, I realized that I was a child again.

There were many chances where I tried to end it all. I was tired. I was exhausted from all the running. I was tired of escaping this hellish world. It was extremely painful to experience death again and again.

One thing didn't change though. Every time I was reborn, my ID number and my name would always be the same. I don't know if the Mamas' have the same thought process or it's just one creepy coincidence.

I'm thankful though or I would have experienced an extreme identity crisis. I would have definitely lost my mind if I had different names.

Right now, the only priority that I have is to save myself and all of the cattle children. I've had enough of being selfish.

It was like a miracle to be reborn on the same timeline as Emma, Norman, and Ray. They hold sufficient abilities that can ensure our freedom from this world.

'I'll do whatever it takes! Even if it means killing all those demons, I'll do it.'

I'm too cute to be just food for ugly creatures like them! I'll kill their entire race once they lay their dirty hands upon me.

At the end of the day, I'll be the one standing on top of their dead bodies.

The last thing that they will remember before their last breath is the bold numbers on my neck.