5| 𝙰𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚜 |

Sister Krone stayed quiet from that day on. She didn't try any tricks on us and just focused on taking care of the other children. Of course, I don't fully believe her, but I do think that I gave her enough fright that day.

Now, we were executing Emma's plan to play tag in teams. It's actually really effective...the only problem is that - I can't lead.

I literally can do anything except for leading, especially since they're children.

I mean...how am I even supposed to do that?!

That's why on our first try on leading a team during tag, I panicked, and well...everyone just sort of lost it, and the next thing I knew, my team was scattered.

"Try harder, Kristine!"

"I am trying you stupid cyclops!"

"Is that what trying looks like to you? It hasn't even been 5 minutes and your team was already caught!"

I gritted my teeth, "Shut up! I can't focus because you're screaming at my face!"

Those kinds of arguments between me and Ray persisted for at least a week. Well...he does have a point, but he doesn't have to scream at me every five minutes.

It took too many trials and errors until I finally got the hang of leading the children, with the help of Emma of course. She's like some sort of child whisperer or something.

We had about 10 types of team formation, and I can say that it's a really efficient plan for the demons. There is no way to fight them, believe me, I tried. Even with guns, fighting with the demons is just a death wish.

The best way to avoid casualties would be to...run.

"I'm thinking of letting Don and Gilda in on our plans too," Norman stated.

We were in the kitchen, watching the dishes. I scanned my surroundings and saw that both Mama and Sister Krone was preoccupied with the other children. I know that there's a small chance that they're listening though.

I motioned for Ray and Norman to keep their voices down.

"Let's tell them and have them both lead teams. I know that they can take the truth," I added.

The two of them looked at me and nodded. Ray then pointed a fork at Mama and Sister Krone, asking, "...So...what about them?"

'There's only one way'

"The three of us will most likely be the only ones who would be able to handle this task. It'll probably be too much for Emma and the others to handle...psychologically."

I chuckled, "Well, technically that means they're saner than us."

"I don't think we should be proud that we're mentally unstable though," Norman huffed.

The three of us laughed at our stupidity, before going back to washing the dishes. Who the hell laughs at the fact that they're mentally unstable? I giggled at my thoughts.

I guess our brain damage is way more than what I initially thought.

"First, we've got to separate those two. Let's incapacitate them one by one, three against each."

I nodded. "It's definitely not impossible to go for the kill, but, indeed, we can't kill those two for other reasons."

The Sisters and Mamas' all have chips on their heart that sends signals to the headquarters if ever the heart stops. That's why we absolutely can't kill them. I can't tell that to both of them though. They'll get suspicious as to why I know so much.