+ Lore +

Long ago, every magician in the world seemed to hate eachother; unless they used the exact same magic as them.

The 6 main elements; Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Darkness hated each other, but never had an exact reason why.

Then a ray of hope was born when a boy named Ernest Plakrora was born. An Aeromancer who sought out to try and prove to the world that we aren't so different after all.

He traveled far and wide, discovering new types of magic that connected each main type in a string of hope. We call this string "Plakrora's Circle," to this day.

As time went on, people began to see these connections and learned from each other. It was beautiful, everyone began to get along.

Plakroka made it his duty to solve any issues within the realm of magic known as Astora, until his tragic death when he was only in his 20s.

Since then, to honor his efforts, a school has been made and named after him to continue and spread his message of equality amongst magic users.

~*~
However, a darkness has fallen over the school, suddenly all users of Dark Magic alike are treated as scum and traitors by the entire school.

When you enter the school, you instantly notice something off about it when the Aeromancers are arguing with the Black Mages.

What happened?

Where's the peace?

Moreoever, can you bring it back?