+ School Rules +

As a new magician, you must follow the rules of Plakrora's Academy. If not, I'm afraid we will have to banish you.

No Power Play, Godmodding, ETC.

No Smut, a joke once or twice but no more than that.

Limit Swearing, It's frowned upon by many others.

No Perfect, Mary-Sue, Gary-Stu Characters.

No Overpowered Characters.

All Magicians Must Be A Humanoid Species {Humans, Elfs, Fae, Orcs, Etc.}, see below.

There is a small loophole to this rule, beast species are allowed (like dragons, wolves, nekomatas) but they must have a human form to take. If your OC doesn't have a human form, they cannot attend the classes.

Please do not spam or spam tag me, if I haven't responded at max in 3 days; then tag.

If you wish to group RP, please ask permission first and tag the people you'd like to RP with.

Creating your OWN magic type is fine, but it must fall under one of the elements of magic.

You are allowed to master more than one type of magic, just make sure you can keep track of them all.

Using magic taught by the honors teachers is not allowed (Cosmic Magic), until you are given a letter that allows you to take their classes.

You're not allowed inerrupt the storyline unless you ask permission first, or are taken out by a character.

Magic items are allowed, but nothing too powerful. You at most can have up to 4 on hand, (including Plakrora's sword).

Have fun, young Magician.

If you read the rules, tag someone who'd like this RP.