WHAT IS REALITY

Have you experienced, that while in dream , you forget that it is dream, and only realize it's a dream when you wake up. Reality is so confusing, like a dark poem, it won't be there but it is .

They say truth is difficult to spot in it's own lies , same like that , what is truth , what is a lie ? Both are the same from different perspectives.

You can say, that you and I are truth , we exist,  and this is reality.
But there is only one in a billionth chance,  that this is the base reality. Any advanced civilization could set us all up allegedly to live on earth like a test.

Maybe ancient civilizations believed in god , because some advanced civilization helped us.
Maybe that's how the concept of god could have got created.
Idk .

Maybe this might be a artificial baby universe made by advanced species , to study other species.
But it does really trigger us right ,
Where are we living?
I mean what is there after the multiverse , space time bubble , what is there after that ?
Are  galaxys like a atom , what does these cluster of atoms form ?
Where will this infinity end?

But creating simulated universes can be possible. Just think of the type of video games we had 40 years ago and the one we are having now. If the process of us creating artificial spaces which doesn't exist keeps on inclining in a particular rate , there are possibilities for to create a simulated universe. After all there are also some wierd things that happen in our lives ,
Makes us to question reality. Though we are living in the so called reality we perceive,  we don't always live in reality because of our brains ability to manipulate. We spend half of our wake time by daydreaming.

If you think about our universe, you might question why there are  definite values and laws that all the objects in it obey .
And also we could not actually prove that we are in reality.

What is the purpose of the formation of this universe and the existence of humans ? Is it all random ?

Hmmm, ok so you and I are living in reality,  are we the only one living in the only reality?
But the answer is most likely NO.

yea , there might be many copies of ourselves,  living in this infinity, at different astronomical timings , thinking they are the only one who are living in the only reality. Those are called parallel universes . 

Maybe there might be an exact opposite of you living in the opposite side of the universe.

Do you know quantum entanglement?

Imagine that two halves of the same apple are kept in two different closed box , now if you open one box and find out it is the left part of the apple , then you could guess, what the other box will contain even though it is on the other side of the universe.

The things which are quantumly entangled somehow pass the information happening to one another instantly.
Wierd right ?.

There are different types of parallel universe , which might be in higher dimensions, that we could not see,
Or the one which is very far away.

But in this infinite space time bubble reality is merely a illusion. 

Because all you ever wanted to do ever wanted to say ,ever wanted to be , might be happening to another copy of you in a parallel universe.
Remember, whatever happening to you right now , is also that something your multiverse twin ever wanted, so your life is special.