An amazing analogue system

Our brains are really amazing right?
Though you think you are dumb, still it is one of the most energy efficient, analogue multitasking systems.

Have you ever wondered, how infinitely big this universe is and we have not even discovered 10 percent of it ?
That same case applies to our knowledge about our own brain .

Yea we only know less than 10 percent about it, but the one word that serves as a eyeopener in this topic is 'neuroplasticity'.

Neuroplasticity is the change in the connections of neurons in our brain, helping us to figure out things in a new environment. Like when you try to figure out a riddle , your brain rearranges itself to think different, to find out the answer. It happens every time, whenever you see a new image or learn about a new topic .Right now you are learning or reading something, so initially neuroplasticity is occurring in your brain too.

Neuroplasticity is a fancy word isn't it ? But it can be a fantasy word too.

Those people who had severe strokes ,
Having partially paralyzed conditions too recover, it's not completely because of the expensive treatment that they are getting, but also because of our brains innate behavior to rearrange or rewire itself, connecting the past connections or making new ones to recover itself.
Amazing isn't it .

But neuroplasticity doesn't only stop here it has infinite benefits.
It plays an important role in learning, in problem solving, in memory skills ,etc.
In by doing further studies , it is believed that neuroplasticity can unlock solutions to many problems.

Can we increase of cognitive abilities?
Can we cure things like alzheimers, Parkinson's, bipolar , schizophrenia, etc ?
No one knows.

If we were so technologically advanced in cyborg making , can we just transplant the brain of a dead person with a failed heart ?

There are so many questions hindering in my brain right, I guess its because of neuroplasticity.

And also listen to lot of music , travel to different places , see this world with an open mind , be ready to accept a new rule and to break one , cause these all things can improve and impact neuroplasticity by a greater level.

Try to change yourself for the better , give up on those bad habits and stay positive.

And if you like gaming , well it can too be helpful.