Chapter 2

Sasuke busted in the room, "Naruto!"

"What is it Sasuke?" Naruto was growing worried, Sasuke doesn't usually raise his voice.

Sasuke threw the scroll at Naruto and he caught it.

As Naruto read the scroll a bunch of thoughts rammed through his head like a bull.

"How?... I thought we got rid of him!"

Naruto stood up out of his seat and started pacing trying to recollect his thoughts. "I need to set up a meeting with the Kages"

"ANBU!"

The four ANBU jumped out of the shadows and in front of Naruto. "I need you to go and inform the shinobi in charge of the communications division that I need immediate contact with all the Kages right now! You, get all the the clan heads, Division heads, and council members in this building now! I also need you, get the Rokudaime and the Godaime here along with all of Konoha 12.  Last one, I want you to clear out this building, any shinobi status under the rank Jounin, I want them out!" Naruto quickly took charge of the room ordering and commanding his shinobi what to do.

"Hai!!" Then in a puff of smoke they were gone.

Naruto took a deep breath.

"Neji, go get Shikamaru, we need to form a plan."

"Hai." With that Neji left.

"Naruto, calm down. We will get through this, we always do." Sasuke tried comforting the blonde, it seemed like this threw his mind in a complete disarray. It already seemed Naruto was low on sleep and that made Sasuke hesitant to give the report. He had too, Konoha and all the Hidden Villages are in danger. Naruto wouldn't be able to catch up on sleep no time soon.

"How can I calm down?! There's a possibility that they will unseal Kaguya! Can we.. even seal her back?" Naruto voice went quiet.

"I need to establish a meeting with the Bijuu." Naruto mumbled, he had finally calmed down.

Naruto sat down and crossed his legs.
He needed all of them there, this time he wasn't going to accept being ignored.

"Oi! Oi! What's this all about Naruto!"
Shukaku howled.

"Yes, it's not like you to force us all here."
Matatabi nodded her head along with the other Bijuu.

Though they all quickly shut up noticing the panic in Naruto's body language.

"What is it Naruto." Isobu was growing increasingly worried.

"There's a possibility Kaguya might come back, guys I'm going to need your chakra, I wouldn't normally ask for this but this time I have too."

A bunch of surprised looks spread over all eight of them but then only understanding surfaced.

"We understand"

= + + + + - + + + + =

"Yo! Naruto, it's unusual to call us out here like this." Kakashi spoke up towards Naruto, already sensing the panic he's trying his hardest to keep down. Kakashi narrowed his eyes, he knows his student. "What happened." Kakashi quickly turned serious, getting rid of his laid back and uninterested tone.

"I- Kakashi- sensei. Black Zetsu is back, there's a possibility Kaguya might come back. A 5th Great Shinobi war is underway.."

Kakashi's eyes widened.

"I already informed all the Kages and they're doing their best to try to prepare for the upcoming danger."

Kakashi nodded.

"Should I tell the people of konoha? They will freak out once they hear about this."

Kakashi sighed. He didn't like seeing Naruto like this, so lost and defeated.
"It's probably best, they themselves need to prepare for what's about to come. Naruto calm down and think about the situation, we still have time. You and Sasuke defeated her last time, I don't see why you can't do it again."

Naruto looked up, the fire that was dimming had only brightened and strengthened at Kakashi's words.

"Right!"

*KABOOM*

Naruto's head swiftly moved towards his window behind him, where he had heard the groundbreaking sound.

Naruto's eyes widened, they had already started attacking! But how?! When?!

Naruto was quick to the scene of the attack.
And what he saw... betrayal bubbled inside him.

Kakashi looked bewildered, he couldn't find a reason why he would act like this.

"OBITO!"

"Obito! Stop this right now!!" Naruto called out to the shinobi who was standing a few feet away from him and Kakashi.

Obito grinned, malicious intent slithering up his neck.

This is not Obito.

That same exact thought flowed through Kakashi and Naruto.

"Naruto... go. I'll take care of him."
Kakashi spoke continuing to look forward.

"Eh?! No! I'm not leaving you! We'll take care of him together. It's obvious he's regressed back to the state he was at in the 4th Great Shinobi War. He's too much for you Kakashi-sensei, you can tell even by his Chakra reserves!"

"GO!" Kakashi was keen on this, he was the one that convinced Naruto to bring him back to village to start his life back where it left off. If his request was the one that put's this village in the pits of destruction... He would gladly die to right his wrong.

Sorrow and anger boiled in Naruto, he couldn't stop him. He wouldn't be able to.

Naruto clenched his fist and turned his back, his heart aching.

"You better come back alive, Kakashi-sensei."

And with that he ran the opposite direction, back to the tower.

   -
"KAKASHI!!"
  -
"Come back! Come back!"
  -
"I-im.. I'm- so-sorry Naruto.."
-
"no..."
  -

That's how it started, I guess.

It was a sad day. For all of us.

It was a day that started it all.

The Despair

The Pain

The Fear

The 5th Great Shinobi War