Chapter 10

The Hokage stared out the window, looking over the village he swore to protect. After Naruto had shared all of what he could about the dark future that was coming, he couldn't help but think about all the bonds he had created throughout his village and how thankful he was for them. He thanked Naruto, not for only sharing valuable information but for also helping him see little things in a new light.

"You four need a backstory, correct?"

"Oh right, we've already got an idea."
Naruto replied.
"I will be Tora Adachi. Sasuke will be Toya Adachi. Neji will be Kazumi Adachi, and Shikamaru will be Hikaru Adachi. We all are from the same clan, we are distant cousins but we grew up as brothers. For the past 10 years we've been on a S-class mission, only known by the Hokage, investigating the Akatsuki, this will explain how we have so much info on them. When completing the mission we've came back to report multiple times but as ordered by you, no one was to see us coming in or out of the village because our cover could be blown and will lead them to attack Konoha. We just came back now when our cover was blown. We are Jounin under direct command of the Hokage, meaning we do not take orders from Shikaku-san, only you."

The Hokage nodded, content with the backstory, he was even a bit surprised when he found out it was Naruto that fully came up with this, without Shikamaru's help.

The Hokage pulled out a scroll, dipped his brush in ink, and pushed it up against the paper, creating coherent sentences.
Once he was done writing he stamped it with a stamp only a Kage owned.

"What's this for?" Tora asked.

"It's a scroll, I'm giving you four this to give to the land owner of your choosing."

They stood as the Hokage gave them a scroll, and they simply nodded in gratitude.

The Hokage nodded back in return and pulled his arm towards a drawer in his desk.

"Here, you four will need this. You can repay me once you go on some missions."
The Hokage handed them each some money.
They accepted and once again, nodded in gratitude.

The Hokage watched them leave, they had far superior henges active, even he couldn't sense there was one till they released it. Their chakra control was off the charts, it was like they weren't even there.
They are definitely competent enough to defeat all evils this world is facing.

= + + =

They strolled around thinking of a good place to find an apartment.
Neji looked at the stalls, "Should we buy some new clothes?"

"I don't mind." Shikamaru replied, the others only responded with a nodded.

( ✨Faaashionnn showww!!✨😎)

Tora Adachi-

Outfit-✨Tan cargo pants✨✨Long sandals✨ (The ones in Boruto

Outfit-
✨Tan cargo pants✨
✨Long sandals✨ (The ones in Boruto.)
✨Skin tight, black, shirt✨
✨Tan coat✨ (Goes down to his knees)