2. Running

Sprinting past cars on the street, and random civilians on the road, with absolutely no idea on where you were going might not have been your best idea, Julian thought, panting and sweating heavily due to how far he ran. Sure, being called a mutant monster was rude but never did he think that he would end up being chased by the police because of it.

He was so out of breath, that he could feel his lungs lose weight. Just then he heard it. Police sirens. Coming closer and closer. Great. He felt as if his legs were led and they were slowly chipping away. Julian knew that there would be no way that he would outrun a speeding police car. No, make that two speeding police cars. 

Yes, this is exactly how I wanted to spend my Tuesday, he thought.

Julian sighed as he realized that he would never make it out of jail alive because they would probably keep him in his cell for life. Thats what they got for committing murder right? As Julian was about to give up and turn himself in out of exhaustion, a jet black car came into view. A SUV to be exact. He knew it was weird that a random black SUV would just pop into a police chase, but he didn't expected it to attack it. Was attack even the right word? He thought, as a layer of blue mist surrounded the police cars; making them spin out of control. The glimmer of the mist making images that Julian thought that he would never be able to see in the middle of the road on a Tuesday morning. I mean, come on.. was giving a police car the image of a random bathroom in Italy, VR mode (high quality)really necessary? he thought.

"Hey. Get in." the man in the car said. He was wearing a casual honey sweater and black sweatpants, but Julian could feel that this guy was something else because of how luxurious his car was and, of course, how he could pull off neon pink sunglasses with such casual attire. At this point, Julian was just thankful that he had a chance of getting away, so without hesitation, he jumped right into the black car.

After driving for 10 minutes in complete and absolute silence, Julian started to wonder if the pink sunglasses man was driving him somewhere sketchy. Isn't this kidnapping? He thought. No, I got in by my own accord, the dude just said 3 words and I was already in the car. 

"Uhh no offense, Mister.. but" Julian asked hesitantly,"Where are we going?" This made the man laugh, apparently because not knowing where you where going was just the funniest thing in the world. He kept laughing until he realized that Julian really didn't know where they were going. At all.

"Ahem.. well then, we are going to the place where people like you can live without having to worry about dying or not. We are currently on our way to Witoren home and training grounds of the Elementicalls." he explained in a deep voice. "Its awesome there you made a good choice of calling them to pick you up before you got caught."

Julian was in too much shock to process what the man just said. He didn't even realize the man said something wrong about him. Was this some how connected to his ability to be able to control fire? He guessed so because never in his life before today, has he been attacked by a Sposity and got picked up by a random SUV with a man rocking pink shades. 

Elementicalls, huh? Thats what he was? Then how come his mom never told him? Maybe he would've been trained at this Witoren place before hand so that he wouldn't've gotten hurt

Julian sighed as he looked at his bleeding hand. The blood had hardened, but the hand was still stinging like crazy. The man noticed this. He took off his shades and placed them in the sunglass holder that was stuck  to the roof of the car. Julian noticed his eyes were a natural dirt brown, but then, of course, the following events made him question his own sanity.