SIX

Seth's POV

Her salty and inebriant scent keeps distracting me from the movie, and I find myself silently looking at her. Her eyes move right to the left and vice versa following the action on the TV, her legs crossed, her back slightly bent forward in the direction of the screen. She has been so focused on the movie that she has not noticed that I am practically staring at her instead of watching it. Not that I really care about it, I have seen it so many times that I can quote it frame by frame.

I adore how much interest she's showing even though she does not like it very much. Sometimes she just curls her lips and frowns angrily at what's happening, and every time she does that I giggle and my heart melts.

I have never seen such a beautiful and gracious girl, ever. Well, maybe I have in the past but now, no one can compare to her in anything.

I look at her and all I want to do is sitting closer to her, put my arm around her shoulders, hold her tight and caressing her gorgeous long hair while listening to the pouring rain falling outside. I wouldn't dislike a few kisses, either, on those thick lips of hers which have haunted my dreams for these last three days.

The imprint happened so fast and so suddenly that I still can't believe she's here, with me and that she is real. One minute I am whining about the fact that I will never find her, and seconds before she magically appears in Emily's and Sam's backyard, with a shy smile on her face and a pair of eyes I could easily die for.

I am so focused on adoring her while she's watching one of my favourite movies that I don't notice that the said movie has ended, and she is now looking at me, one eyebrow upwards and an adorable expression of wondering all over her face.

She basically caught me looking at her in devotion, all imprinting style, and I cannot help but instantly blush. Gulping, I look away.

"So...", I cough awkwardly. "Are you already a Star Wars fans?" I ask her while being strangely attracted by a painting on the wall.

I hear her swallowing hard and coughing awkwardly.

"I... Actually..."

I am so sure on what she's about to say that I excitedly turn towards her, holding tight one of the pillows on the couch and looking at her with wide eyes, waiting for the magic words.

Please, like it! Please like it!

She squinches her eyes closed and with a shaky voice she says, "I don't like it". Time stops for a second and I need to concentrate a little to realize what she has actually said. I did not expect that.

She looks at me guiltily, like she is truly sorry about not liking the movie. Seeing her so genuinely worried makes my heart break a little, and all I can do is shaking my head and jokingly rolling my eyes.