001

This morning wasn't very eventful. I was in my living room eating a bowl of fruity pebbles cereal on my couch while watching some random cartoon that was on the tv. I had only woken up an hour earlier and I was still in my sweatpants and hoodie from the night before. 

I finally got up off the couch after about twenty more minutes of watching cartoons. I grabbed my empty bowl and my phone and walked into the kitchen of my apartment. I decided to do the dishes while I waited for something to happen for the day. 

When I was almost done with the dishes I got an unexpected phone call. I quickly dried my hands with an old rag and picked up my phone and answered it before looking at who called. 

"Hello?" I asked the caller. "Y/N, hey how are you?" Someone said on the other end of the phone call and I instantly knew who it was. 

"Oh my god, hey Mark. I'm good, how are you?" I responded quickly. "I'm doing really well thanks for asking." He said. 

"You're welcome. God, it feels so good to talk to you again even though it's been like two weeks." I laughed a bit at the end. 

"Yeah, it feels good to talk to you too. I was gonna ask if you would want to come ice skating with me and some friends in an hour or two." He said and I smiled to myself.

"Yeah of course I'll come, I remember we used to go when we were younger and you would fall all the time." I laughed as I remembered a great moment in my past.

"Y/N we don't talk about that," He said in a serious tone and I stayed quiet for a moment and we both started to erupt with laughter.

"Fine but if you fall then your best bet that I'm gonna laugh at you." I slowly started to stop laughing and took a deep breath. "Alright fine you can laugh if I fall." He replied.

"Okay good because I'll do it either way," I smiled. "Whatever, anyway I'll be picking you up in an hour so be ready." He said. "Alright see you then Mark, bye," I replied and hung up after he said bye.

I quickly ran to my room and looked in my closet for something to wear. I continued to look for the one shirt that I wanted to wear and after about three minutes I finally found it. It was a gray nike crew neck sweatshirt. I threw it onto my bed and then I found some black leggings to go with it.

I got changed into my clothes and I grabbed a pair of socks and once I put them on I went into my bathroom. I brushed my hair and left it down like I usually do then I brushed my teeth. I put on a little bit of mascara and then I was done with my makeup because I hate wearing it.

I checked my phone and saw that I had a little under 30 minutes left before Mark was coming so I went into my living room and sat on the couch. I turned on my tv and watched youtube on there for a little bit.

I'm in the middle of watching a video and I hear a knock at my door. I shut my tv off and grab my phone and my keys and I go to the door. I open it and I'm greeted by the one and only Mark. 

"Markkk." I smiled and put my arms out for a hug. "Y/NNNN." He laughed and gave me a hug. "Are you ready to go ice skating?" He asked.

"Yeah I am, now let's go before we lose precious skating time." I laughed and stepped out of my house and locked the door. He smiled and grabbed my arm and pulled me to his car. "Hey calm down I was joking." I smiled.

"I know but we actually need to get there soon." He said and got into the driver's seat of the car. "Oh alright then." I got into the back seat of his car because I saw that Amy was in the front seat next to Mark.

When I got in the car I saw that there was another guy in the back seat next to me. "Oh Y/N I don't think you have officially met Ethan," Mark said as he started driving. "No, I haven't," I responded and looked over at Ethan.