|Chapter Nine|

Atsumu rushed out of his house this morning, his mom woke him up in hurry telling him if he didn't get his pills from Osamu at that moment he couldn't have his fatty tuna. Of course Atsumu freaked out, his favorite food was on the line after all!

He arrived at school and ran to Osamu's class. Up all the flights of stairs he ran, turbo. When he arrived he didn't bother knocking, he just barged in and started hollering.

“OSAMU MIYA! GIVE ME MY MEDICATION!” Atsumu shouted. Osamu hid his face in the crook of Suna's neck out of embarrassment. Their classmates laughed at Osamu's brother.

“I-Its in my bag...” Osamu spoke, his voice muffled. Atsumu nodded and ran to his locker. He already knew his combo since they basically told each other everything.

He opened his locker and started searching through his beg, all of a sudden Atsumu heard cameras clicking. He turned around and saw his usual fan girls taking photos of him. Annoying.

“Can I help you?” he snorted. The girls began screeching and blushing. “Hey Tsumu! Can we talk?” One girl said swaying her hips. Atsumu gagged. “Dating someone.” he stated. He quickly grabbed his pills, closed his twins locker, and ran off.

He ran into the closest bathroom and took two pills like he usually does in the morning. He opened instagram to text his beloved boyfriend.

Miya.Atsumu
Heya Omi-Omi!!
Did ya eat breakfast!?♥️✨

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Yeah.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Did you?

Miya.Atsumu
No

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Atsu, eat. At least something small.
like goldfish, or gummies.

Miya.Atsumu
Fine, on one condition!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
What?

Miya.Atsumu
I need your number!!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
XXX-XXX-XXXX

Miya.Atsumu
Yay! Gonna go eat!!♥️✨♥️✨

Atsumu put his phone away stuffing it in his bag. He walked to the cafeteria looking for his favorite lunch lady. The lady was his favorite because she knew exactly how to handle Atsumu's situation with food. A fun fact about his favorite lunch lady is she, used to be a he!

“Mrs.Jericho!” Atsumu shouted. The kind lady looked over at him smiling. “Atsumu! You here for a snack?” she asked. Usually she would give Atsumu little snacks at lunch so he wouldn't throw up. “Nope! I'm here for the breakfast tray!”

The lunch lady looked at him shocked. “Are you sure?” Atsumu smiled brightly. “Yep! I promised my Omii! He is my boyfriend!” Atsumu beamed. The brown haired lady clapped and laughed a bit.

“I'll tell him about the snacks when I get to see him." She said, she handed Atsumu his breakfast tray. He thanked her and walked to his classroom to eat. When he arrived his classmates looked at him in disbelief, mainly because they know Atsumu Miya never gets breakfast.

“Are you sick bro?” One of Atsumu's friends asked. Atsumu chuckled at his words and sat beside him. “Nope! Promised someone I would eat, that's all!”