|Chapter Seventeen|

Sakusa gulped. He was nervous about his weird these questions would get. "Haha! Relax Omi!" Atsumu giggled. The two sat on the bed facing each other.

Atsumu started wiggling his toes and fingers. "Mm, okay! Ready?" Atsumu asked. Sakusa nodded. "I'll start?" Sakusa once again nodded in agreement.

"Who was your first kiss?" Sakusa took a moment before answering. "I think some girl in my third grade class... Or my eighth grade class?" Sakusa spoke. Atsumu nodded.

"Yer turn!" Atsumu declared. "Have you ever farted in public?" Atsumu started laughing at his question. "Uh-huh!" Sakusa gagged. "Thats nasty." Atsumu giggled.

"Have you popped your cherry yet, omi?" Atsumu asked. Sakusa was taken back by the question but answered anyways. "No." Atsumu nodded. "Have you?" Sakusa asked for his turn.

Atsumu waited a few moments. He ran his fingers through his hair, moving the extra strands out of his face. "Nope, I would probably be to scared to." Atsumu replied.

"My turn omi!" Sakusa playfully rolled his eyes. "Have you ever skipped a shower?" Sakusa looked very confused at the question. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Like, uhm... Have you ever forgotten to take a shower one day?"

"Look who your talking to. No." Sakusa shivered at the thought. Atsumu bursted out laughing, he fell on Sakusa's bed and continued hitting the floor for air. Sakusa began laughing quietly at how dramatic his boyfriend was acting.

"Tsumu, relax!" Sakusa called. Atsumu, for some reason, couldn't stop laughing. Sakusa walked over to him and gently hit his back a few times so he could breath and calm down.

"Breath tsumu, breath." Atsumu caught his breaths and looked at Sakusa with tears in his eyes. "sorry, your reaction though." Atsumu giggled. Sakusa smiled and nodded.

"Your turn, right Omi?" Atsu questioned as the two males sat back down, comfortably. "Yeah, um... What was the stupidest thing you have ever said?" Atsumu thought for a moment before chuckling to himself.

"One time my family went to the store and Osamu and I trailed off. I saw this toy, I forgot the stupid things name but I called it a flying pig by mistake, it was a rabbit." Atsumu face went red from flat out embarrassment.

"Pigs...rabbit...pigs...rabbit... I'm sorry where did you get pigs out of a rabbit?" Sakusa asked. Atsumu shook his head. "I don't even know." he chuckled. Sakusa smiled, he pulled Atsumu on his lap and kissed his cheek softly.

"Hey, omi..?" Atsumu whispered. Sakusa looked up at him. "Yeah?" was his response. "Am I.. forcing you to be affectionate with me..?" he mumbled. Sakusa shook his head. "No tsumu, I'm choosing to kiss you, hug you tightly, and touch you."

Atsumu hugged Sakusa once more. "Okay!" Atsumu grabbed the comforter and covered him and Sakusa. "You look tired, we can stop playin for now." Atsumu said, Sakusa nodded.

Sakusa and Atsumu layed down, cuddling watching the porcupine documentary from where they left off. Atsumu found it cute at how they would face the beetles while Sakusa found it a little weird.

* * *

Sakusa rolled over and tumbled out of the bed causing a loud thump. "Hm, omi..?" Atsumu mumbled. He looked over and saw Sakusa laying on the floor. "ow." Sakusa whispered. Atsumu giggled.

Their voices were scratchy because they had both just woke up. "omi~ what time is it?" Atsumu asked. Sakusa shrugged his shoulders and climbed back in his bed. He pulled Atsumu closer to him and smelled his hair.

"Your hair smells nice... cinnamon." Sakusa commented. "Thanks omi!" Atsumu laughed kissing Sakusa's cheek. Atsumu picked his phone up and looked at the time, "Eleven Thirty..." he muttered to himself. "Its what?" Sakusa asked.

"Omi, it's eleven thirty. Let's get up." Atsumu groaned. Sakusa shot up immediately and went to the shower. Atsumu laughed quietly, climbing out of bed. Atsumu walked down the hall to the living room and plopped down on the couch.

He reached for the remote and turned on a cooking show to keep him entertained. Sakusa walked down the hall and saw Atsumu yelling at how the judges eliminated someone. "HERS LOOKED THE BEST! IF IT LOOKS THE BEST, IT TASTE THE BEST!" he shouted.

Sakusa couldn't help but laugh at his comment. Atsumu looked his way and pouted. "Shut yer trap!" he whined. "Why are you so mad?" Sakusa asked. "The frikin guy picked the wrong person to eliminate!" Atsumu yet again whined.

Sakusa rolled his eyes and started making breakfast. "Omi...it's eleven fourty now, make lunch. Not breakfast." Atsumu said, he walked behind Sakusa and put his arms around his waist.

"Hey. Your acting like a top." Sakusa commented. Atsumu smirked. "What if I am?" Atsumu said. "I guess we'll find out tonight~" Sakusa teased. Atsumu blushed and let go of his boyfriend. He ran back to Sakusa's room embarrassed.

That Question

Heyo. There might, MIGHT, be smut in the next chapter. Sorry this chapter may be confusing, I know it's sorta wacky. I have been off and on working on this chapter through out the day because I keep hearing someone screaming in my head and that gets annoying. (⌐■-■) Anyways, have a good day/night. Goodbye.