|Chapter Nineteen|

•Atsumu is back at his house along with his brother. Osamu's leg is healed to.•
_________________________________________

Atsumu rolled over and grabbed his fox plushie. He got it from school in the mail, Kita ordered enough for everyone saying that everyone needs something to cuddle sometimes.

He squeezed the toy and smelled it. It smelt like Sakusa, when Atsumu stayed over for a week he sprayed the fox with Sakusa's cologne. He wanted to smell his Omi even though they weren't physically together.

Since Atsumu left Sakusa's house, everyday since then Sakusa would text Atsumu about every four hours. He would always text something like; ‘Snack Time🥢’ or ‘Num Num🥟’.

Atsumu liked whenever Sakusa used the text ‘Num Num🥟’ he thought it was adorable. Atsumu smiled remembering Sakusa. His door opened, he looks over and saw Osamu.

“What?” Atsumu called. “Yer phone keep goin off, here!” he shouted throwing Atsumu's phone at him. Atsumu growled. He picked his phone up off the floor and opened the notification.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Snack Time🥢

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Hey, Tsumu?

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
You usually answer like a few minutes later. It's been 15 minutes.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Hey, you okay?

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Tsumu!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Atsumu

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Atsumu Miya

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
BABE!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
HEY!

Miya.Atsumu
BABE!? BABE!? BABE!?

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Where were you!?

Miya.Atsumu
My phone was downstairs, sorry omi😔

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
You scared me.

Miya.Atsumu
Sorry Omiiiii 😖

Miya.Atsumu
Why do ya still text on instagram, ya got my number.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
This is easier

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Plus, it has better quality than my contacts or messaging app. Whatever it's called

Miya.Atsumu
Kay'!

Miya.Atsumu
Omi! It's almost 10! Go to bed!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Did you have a snack?

Miya.Atsumu
Yep!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
What did you eat?

Miya.Atsumu
Apple slices!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Alright, love you Tsumu ♥️

Miya.Atsumu
Love ya Omii ♥️

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

I chuckled. I opened my messages with Osamu and began typing. I started texting Osamu after me and Atsumu started trying the whole snack thing. Just to make sure he is really eating the snacks.

You
Hey, Osamu.

You
What did he eat?

Miya.Osamu
Apple slices

You
When?

Miya.Osamu
Just now, he is throwin the trash away.

You
Alright. Bye

Miya.Osamu
Yep.

I turned off my phone, plugged it in and placed it on the night stand. I than took a melatonin to help me sleep. I remember falling asleep looking at a poster.

*    *    *

Atsumu quickly jumped out of bed and changed. Brushing his teeth and hair, then applying his shoes. He ran out the door trying to catch up to Osamu.

Once he saw Osamu a few feet away he ran faster and jumped on his back. “Samuuu!” Atsumu shouted. Osamu groaned. “The hell Tsumu!?” he hollered catching some people's attention.

Atsumu huffed. “Ya didn't miss me!?” he asked. When Atsumu arrived back home last week, Osamu went to stay at Suna's for the last week of break. That meant the twins didn't see each other for the whole break.

“Pfft, no.” Osamu laughed. Atsumu smirked evilly. “Omi and I fucked.” he whispered in his ear. Atsu laughed and started running away from his twin brother. Osamu was pissed, clearly.

“YOUR TOO YOUNG!” Osamu shouted as they ran down the hall. “YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVEN'T DONE SUNA!” Atsumu shouted. He ran into a classroom and locked the door.

“phew, it's empty.” he sighed. Atsumu opened the classroom door quietly and peeked outside. No brother in sight, he quickly walked to his first class. Since he was early he could sit on his phone quietly so that's what he did.

Miya.Atsumu
Omiiiii!

Miya.Atsumu
Did ya eat breakfast?

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Yes I did, did you?

Miya.Atsumu
Yeppers! I had gummies and toast 😌

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Good

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
You haven't been throwing up recently?

Miya.Atsumu
Nope! Not at all, I think the snack thing is working!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Good, I have to get going.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Love you Tsumu ♥️

Miya.Atsumu
Love ya Omii! ♥️💕❤️♥️💓💞💕💖💗

Atsumu put his phone back in his pocket and stared out the window, looking at the trees and such. He smiled as he saw a flock of birds.

*    *    *

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

I put my phone back in my back pocket, I decided to keep it there so I could still text Tsumu to eat a snack. He said his teacher knew about this whole snack arrangement because his mom informed his teacher.

Which means Atsu is allowed to have snacks throughout the day, which is great. I'll just secretly text him during my classes to have a snack, not like I payed attention in the first place.

The teacher started calling attendance or whatever, I said my name and stayed quiet. Only thoughts about college filling my mind, what if Atsumu and I choose different schools...?

College

Book Two Coming Soon