|Chapter Fourteen|

•|I did I time skip to two weeks later, for their winter break. Atsumu is on his was to Sakusa's house. Sakusa allowed him to stay over for the first week of break. Also there is some angst, but fluff scene at the end! 💥Mentions of Abuse!💥|•

{Atsumu Miya P.O.V}

I am currently on a bus to Omi's house. He invited me over last week, he asked if I wanted to stay over for part of out winter break. I obviously said yes, though there were some requirements.

Omi sent me a list in the mail yesterday of what exactly to bring, almost everything on it is cleaning supplies. For example:

Bring the following ⭐

1. Hand sanitizer

2. Bleach

3. Baby wipes

4. Disinfectant spray

5. Disinfectant wipes

6. The mask you made me. . .

7. The gorilla documentary disk

8. SOAP

I laugh at Omi's list, I have everything he said in my bag. Except the soap, oops. The bus is very close to Omi's stop so I should probably get all my stuff together. I smile as the bus came to a stop, I stood up and hand the bus person some cash.

*    *    *

Atsumu happily jumped off the bus, he started walking to Sakusa's home. After about ten minutes of walking he reached Sakusa's house. He smiled. “I think his parents are home..hmm..” he mumbled to himself.

Atsumu walked up to the door and knocked, four times. “Oh! Kiyoomi! Your boyfriend is here, come on in.” Noah said. Atsumu nodded and stepped in. He walked over to the couch and sat down.

“Where is his mom?” Atsumu asked looking around a bit. “Groceries! We ran out.” Noah laughed. Atsumu nodded, Sakusa poked his head from around the corner. Atsumu saw him in the corner of his eye and quickly shot up.

He ran over to Sakusa. “Omi!” Atsumu shouted. Sakusa hugged him and kissed his cheek. “Hey, tsumu.” Sakusa smiled. “Have fun, Kiyoomi. Your mom should be home soon.” Noah commented. Sakusa gave a small nod, he wasn't in the mood to argue infront of Atsumu.

The two males walked into Sakusa's room. Atsumu dropped his bag on the floor. “Tired.” Atsumu mumbled. “Samu is gonna kill me, I didn't tell him!” Atsumu laughed. “Mm, why?” Sakusa asked as he put Atsumu's stuff away.

“He doesn't like ya Omi, he thinks you'll turn out like him.” Atsumu said dryly. “Who is this him? Your Ex?” Sakusa asked. He sat beside Atsumu on the bed. “Yeah. I refer to him as a butthole though.” Atsumu whispered.

Sakusa noticed the fear in his voice, he instinctively hugged him. “Did he? You know-” Sakusa tried to ask. “I-I'll tell ya.” Atsumu said softly. Atsumu layed his head on Sakusa's lap, looking up at the ceiling. Sakusa had his fingers in Atsumu's hair to keep him calm, he was positive this was a touchy subject.

“My ex-boyfriend was abusive, I lived with him for a year and a half. I moved in with him right after we started datin... B-big mistake.” Atsumu started. He started tearing up a bit. “I-if I didn't make dinner.. I-I got a bruise. Didn't listen, bruise. Talked back, bruise. Osamu found out and beat the living hell out of him..” he explained.

“I didn't get dinner eaither, he didn't want to give me food. H-he said p-people who don't m-matter...” Atsumu latched onto his boyfriend crying. “You can tell me more when your ready, no more today.” Sakusa whispered. He started rubbing circles on Atsumu's back to calm him.

“Relax.” Sakusa whispered softly. Atsumu had climbed into Sakusa's lap, straddling him. Atsumu put his head on Sakusa's shoulder. “Thanks omi. I love ya!” Atsumu smiled. Sakusa smiled and kissed Atsumu's head lightly.

He ruffled his hair causing Atsumu to pout. “Omii! I just had my hair fixed today! I dyed it a bit too!” Atsumu whined. “I just noticed, it is a bit darker.” Sakusa commented. “I just noticed our position..” Atsumu blushed. Sakusa chuckled.

“Your the one that climbed on my lap.” Sakusa laughed. Atsumu pouted, again. “Because I was sad, ya know!” Atsumu whined. Sakusa laughed and peppered little kisses all over his boyfriend's face.

First his cheeks, then his normal, also his forehead, then lastly his lips. Atsumu smiled into the kiss. “Yer soft when were alone~!” Atsumu teased. Sakusa blushed, he ducked his head into Atsumu's neck. “Omi~ Omi~!” Atsumu whined.

Atsumu shifted a bit so he could wrap his legs around his black haired boyfriend. He put his arms around Sakusa's neck. “Omi~! C'mon!” Atsumu whined. He pushed Sakusa's head up a bit, he put his head in Sakusa's neck and lightly kissed his neck.

“Mm, okay, okay!” Sakusa said. Atsumu popped his head back up and smiled. “Omi! Omi! Omi! Omi! Omi! Omi!” Atsumu chanted. Sakusa blushed at his cuteness. “Hey tsumu, wanna watch another animal documentary? I bought a few yesterday.” Sakusa asked. Atsumu's eyes sparkled. “Yes!” he got off Sakusa's lap and got comfortable in his bed.

Sakusa left the room to go to the living room and grab a new documentary. “Kiyoomi! I heard Atsumu is over, for the week right?” he heard him mom ask. He nodded. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“Getting an animal documentary. For us to watch.” he said. He grabbed the Walmart bag and walked back to his room. Atsumu was hugging his pillow and sniffling his blanket. “What are you doing?” he asked. Atsumu looked at him.

“Nothin! You got em'?” Atsumu questioned sitting up. Sakusa nodded. “Which animal?” he then asked. “Do ya got porcupines!?” Atsumu exclaimed. Sakusa nodded. “Yeah, get comfortable. It's episodes.” Sakusa commented. He put the disk in and layed next to Atsumu pulling him closer. Atsumu put his head on Sakusa's chest and they both started watching the episodes.

Documentary