Just Friends Right?

Mako had went to work while I had stayed at home since it was my off day today, I had decided to call Korra to ask if she would like to come over later with everyone else. I had called her as she picked up the phone.

"It's only been an hour since you left and you already miss me." She said, I had rolled my eyes at what she said.

"If you must know, I actually called for a reason." I said while putting the phone on speaker as I started looking for something to wear.

"Alright then, what is it?" She said.

"Are you busy later, Bolin and Opal are coming over and I was wondering if you would like to tag along with them." I said while looking at a black leather jacket.

"Sure, we're are we meeting at." She said.

"At Mako's place." I said as I grabbed some black boots.

"I don't know Sami. I've might have moved on from the past, put I think Mako is still not over it." She said.

"Don't worry Korra, as long as I keep a watch on both of you, nothing is going to happen." I said as I grabbed a red tank top.

"Alright Sami I trust you. But if tries to make a move on me, you won't have a boyfriend anyone." She said in a irritated tone.

"Good, I'll call Bo and let him know to pick you up. See you then." I said after grabbing some black pants to finish the look.

"See you then." She said as she hanged up the phone.

Since we were all chilling over here, I had cleaned up a bit with the place. Mako had been busy with work a lot that we barely have anytime to spend together, and he rarely  takes breaks to begin with. After cleaning the place, I had heard the door open when I saw Mako.

"I see your back, I guess Lin let you go?" I said.

"Yep. Since their wasn't much happening at the station, it was much more easier confronting her. How long before everyone gets here." He said as he took of his uniform.

"A good 30 minutes." I said while looking at the time.

"Good, I'm gonna go get charged and they should be here once I finished." He said as he rushed into the room. Once he got changed, we heard a knock on the door. I had opened it to see Bolin, Opal, and Korra standing in the door.

"Asami!" Bolin had picked me up and gave me a hug.

"You know I would like to breath again." I said. He had released me from his hug as I walked over and gave opal a hug.

"Good to see you Asami." She said.

"You too Opal." I said.

"So your just gonna leave me hanging huh?" I had looked over at Korra with that smirk on her face. I had rolled my eyes and has hugged her. Once we finished I had saw Korra and Mako look at each other. It's been 8 month since they last saw each other.

"Mako." Korra said with a calm expression.

"Korra." Mako said in a irritated tone.

"Nice place you got here." She said.

"Thanks, you wanna burn this one down too?" He said much more irritated than before.

"Look I just came cause Sami asked, if you have a problem with that then I guess that's something you have to deal with." Korra said as she walked passed him and sat on the couch. I could tell that keeping these two in check with each other is going to be harder than I thought.

We all had headed to the living room, to avoid conflict between the two, I sat in between Mako and Korra while Bolin and Opal had sat on the other one together. We all had started chatting, we had ordered pizza and watched a movie. While Bolin and Opal were cuddled up together, I was stuck babysitting to ex's that would probably kill each other right now.