Teasing

The next morning after Mako left for work, I had started packing some clothes since I'm going to be staying with Korra for the next 3 days. After brainstorming some ideas together, we had put a plan together that is pretty risky.

Flashback

"3 days? But won't that bring up his suspicion?" Korra said as she had sat next to me.

"I know it's risky, but if it goes as we planned it, then it would go smoothly." I said.

"Ok let's start from the beginning, your gonna tell Mako that your gonna be on a business trip for a week but in reality your gonna stay here." She said.

"Yes, but instead of staying here for a week it's gonna be 3 days to make it believable." I said.

"but what about Future Industries, your father would probably be worried since you haven't been at work so he might try to call Mako giving away are plan?" She said. I had to think about it for a second, what should I do to not have him mess up this plan? That's when the idea came to me.

"My father has a schedule in his office where he marks all of his meetings, he usually marks the ones were I have to go to. I could make up an excuse so I don't have to go, but it has to be a good reason why." I said as I had started walking around the living room, I was so deep in thought I didn't even realize I had got up to walk around.

"You could use the I'm sick excuse." She said.

"I've used that excuse many times before, anything else?" I said still walking around thinking. Korra had started thinking about it until I saw her face lit up.

"Ok I think I've got it." She said, I had sat down next to her. "We could set up a fake last minute meeting that would be in Canada."

"That's not a bad idea, to make it more believable I'll contact his assistant to let her know about it." I said.

"Since we got that taken care of, how are you gonna handle with Mako?" She said, I had started smirking as an idea popped in my head.

"Easy, while he thinks I'm gone on a trip, he might bring Kuvira into the apartment for the week." I said as I started saddling in her lap.

"But what he doesn't know is that we already know about them, and that's when we'll hit him where it hurts." I said as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Oh yeah, and where exactly is that?" She said as she started biting her bottom lip, I had leaned over as I put my lips near her ear.

"I think you know where this is going." I said as I leaned away from her ear and got off her lap as I sat back on the couch, I had saw the reaction on her face as I started laughing. That was payback from what she did at Bolin's party.

"Really." She said.

"What, you thought we were gonna do more?" I said teasingly, before I knew she had pinned me on the couch as she got on top of me.

"You should know not to tease me like that Sami." She said seductively.

"Paybacks a bitch ain't it." I said. "Are you gonna keep me pinned down, or are you gonna help me finish the plan?" We had stayed like this for a while until she had let me go. "Thank you."

"Yeah whatever." She mumbled.

End of Flashback

I had finally finished packing as I had called my father's assistant to let her know that I was gonna be away on a "business" trip.

"This is Future Industries how may I help you?" She said.

"Sina it's me Asami." I said.

"Miss Sato, what a surprise. What can I do for you?" She said.