Just Between Us

When I had woke up, it was morning as I still had my head on Korra's torso and her arm was wrapped around me. I had checked my phone to see 15 missed calls from Mako, I should call him back to let him know I'm ok. I had looked at the time to see it was 9:15 am. I had to meet up the my dad later about the company, but after what happened last night I probably would have to go back to Mako's place to get something to wear. As I was about to get up, I had felt Korra wrap her arms around me so I wouldn't get up.

"Korra, you know I have to leave." I said while looking at her. She had loosen her arms letting me go, I had got up to grab my clothes until I saw how ripped up my shirt was. I had looked back at Korra with an angry face.

"Really Korra?" I said in a pissed off tone, I really liked that shirt.

"I think I went a bit overboard." She said with that damn grin of hers.

"Oh really now, I wonder what gave it away?" I said sarcastically.

"Relax, how about you wear one of my shirts until we get to Mako's place." She said as she had got off the bed.

"Wouldn't that cause suspicion between us?" I said as I had put my bra back on.

"Well you can say that your shirt had got messed up so I let you borrow mine." She said as she handed me a shirt.

"You really think Mako is gonna fall for that?" I said as I put it on, it wasn't my style but it will do.

"Knowing him, he probably will." She said as she put on a blue hoodie.

"I really liked your abs to." I said after she put it on.

"Don't worry, you'll see them again." She said as she winked at me. I really hate when she tease me like this, I always end up being turned on by her. Damnit Korra why are you like this.

We had got dressed and headed to Mako's apartment. I had unlocked the door to see Mako rush over to hug me.

"Think Spirits your ok, I thought you went missing or something." He said as we stopped hugging.

"I'm fine, I just need some alone time that's all. Sorry I didn't let you know." I said.

"I'm just glad your ok." He said, he had then leaned in for a kiss.

"I'm still here you know." Korra said standing at the door.

"Anyways I have to get ready to see my dad, you two better not try to kill each other while I'm getting dressed." I said as I walked into the bedroom.

"Yes Miss Sato." Korra said with a smirk, God why does she always turn me on. I had jumped in the shower as I had got ready, I had got out and put my clothes on. It was a red dress with red hills, it wasn't all that but it was something.

I had left out the room to see Mako on the couch while Korra was on the counter, these two really can't stand each other can they?

"Alright I'm ready, let's go Korra." I said.

"Wait why is Korra going with you?" Mako said irritated.

"It's either that or she stays here with you." I said. They both looked at each other and looked back at me.

"You two have fun now." He said as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"That's what I thought, let's go Korra." I said as we both left and headed to the car. We had made it to the café as we got out the car and entered, I had saw my father and went over to hug him.

"I see you brought your friend." He said as he looked at Korra.

"Oh right, dad this is my best friend Korra, Korra this is my father Hiroshi Sato." I said.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Sato." She said as she shook his hand.

"Same for you Korra." He said We had sat down at the table, he had sat on one side as me and Korra sat other.

"So Asami, how's that boyfriend of yours doing?" He said.

"He's fine." I said.

"Good to hear So Korra, how do you and my daughter know each other?" He said.

"Me and Sami have known each other since high school, we've been best friends ever since." She said as she looked at me, God she's beautiful.

"I see how close you two are. Asami you have a good one right there, make sure to never let them go." He said.

"Trust me dad, I will." I said happily, I was a bit worried that he might think less of her, but I guess it went better than I expected. We had talked for a few minutes before we had left. I had went back to Korra's place as I had dropped her off.

"I guess I'll see you around then." I said looking a bit sad.

"Yeah, but you'll see me again." She said as she had got out.

"What makes you think that?" I said as she had went to my side of the car.

"Because if there's something I know about you, is that you can never resist me. No matter how hard you try, you'll always come back to me." She said in a sexual tone, if I didn't have to leave all things I would do to her right now. "See ya later Sami." She said as she had went into the building. She was right, I couldn't resist her, but I couldn't let her win. I had to resist her, no matter how hard it might be.

I had drove back to the apartment as I had opened the door, I had saw Mako sitting on the couch looking a bit mad.

"What's wrong Mako?" I said a bit worried.

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking that's all." He said with a irritated tone, I knew something was bothering him.

"Well you know you can tell me." I said as I sat next to him.

"I know but, you probably won't give me an answer if I asked you." He said more irritated than before.

"Honey, I will answer anything you asked me." I said as I had started rubbing his back.

"I just don't want any secrets between us that's all, so are you sure your gonna answer?" He asked.

"Of course." I said, he had took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Asami, are you Cheating on me?"

.

.

.

.
CLIFF HANGER BITCHES AND I MEANT TO DO THAT ON PURPOSE

Yes I know I'm evil as fuck for that but I just wanted to do that for a while now. Sorry for how short the chapter was but just know that the next chapter is were shit happens, BUT CHAPTER SIX OH Y'ALL GONE HAVE TO PREPARE.

I also wanted to let y'all know that the next two chapters are gonna be way longer than the other ones I have made. And to make y'all suffer more, I'm gonna post both of them in TWO WEEKS 🙃

Now I know what your thinking... YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US! Cause I'm evil and I want y'all to suffer. Anyways see y'all in two weeks when their publish ✌🏾

-Creator