Something is up

The next morning I got ready for school like I usually did I took the bus and went upstairs where me and Jonatan would always meet up every morning before class started. The bell rang still nothing but I thought maybe his bus was just late so I went to class and texted him.
(Hey where are you) I didn't get a response until 3 hours later he said he wasn't at school then lunch period came I went to the cafeteria looking for him he wasn't at the table where we would always sit at. Lunch was over He didn't answer my messages. 7th period came i had a double for 7th and 8th so I asked to go to the restroom during class exchanges I ran to the other side of the school and stared at the 900 building where he would normally come out of and there he was!!!
Not only did he lie to me that he wasn't at school but he was just laughing talking to his friends like if nothing. I ran down stairs to Confront him as soon as he saw me he knew he had to come up with something. He told me that he was at a doctors appointment and had just gotten signed in to take his 8th period test I wasn't believing it. I told him I needed to talk to him he told me tomorrow I said no after school I need Answers!!
I went back to class Impatiently waiting for school to be over. Finally the bell had rang I rushed downstairs to his last period And waited for him to leave his classroom as soon as he saw me, he was trying to avoid me when I met up with him he pushed me away and kept telling me that we will talk tomorrow. It was a Friday afternoon every Friday afternoon he would take the bus back home with me but that day he said he just wanted to be alone. I went home sad and I couldn't stop thinking about what could possibly be wrong with him I thought to myself it was probably just because I've only known him for two months and I was already expecting his child.......