saturday morning

"Joey hurry up and come downstairs" the house keeper martha yelled.

"I'm freaking tired its just saturday morning" I yelled back at her.

I ignored her and went back to my beauty sleep. After what felt like 5 mins of peace, I was once scowled at again by Martha.

To prevent another scream from her I quickly made my bed, threw on a sweater, brushed my teeth, and ran down stairs.

I usually wake up at 10:00 but today I just feel so exhausted. I have no choice but to go down stairs.

"Good Morning" said one of the butler as I was down in the last step of the stairs.

"Good morning" I answered back with a big yawn.

I sat down at the table waiting patiently for my breakfast to arrive. I snoozed off a bit until I recieved a text from one of my bff.

* hey Joey want to go shopping later*

*sure* I repiled casually

*pick you up at 12:00*

I was gonna go on texting Lia but I just notice my parents coming down. I quickly closed my phone and shoved it back in my pocket.

"Good Morning" sweetie by parents said at the same time.

I told my parents that I was gonna go shopping with lia at 12:00 they nodded there heads and I mentally said yes!!!.

After finishing breakfast I ran up my to my room and went to do my essay for my teacher Mr.Gomez.

It was almost 12:00 so I got ready. I went to my closet and searh for something to wear, I ended up with with a white loose tank top with turquoise words on it saying #selfie,skinny turquoise jeans, and a baby blue hand bag.

I let my hair loose and applied some blush and headed outside knowing that Lia was almost by my house.

What feels like waiting for about 8 mins Lia finally arrived driving her Mercedes Benz SLS AMG it was a really cool white car.

I jumped into the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt just in time hearing one of my favorite songs by Rae Sremmurd "No Type".

Thankfully the mall was only 30 mins alway from where we are.

"So did you do the essay that Mr.Gomez assigned" I asked

"I don give a crap about that stupid essay" she said with a careless tone

When we got there we both hopped out of the car and headed inside the mall. We shopped for like an hour and headed for Starbucks.