Meeting Brent

When I got home I threw my back pack on the floor and went to get some food.

"how was your day at school joey" my mom asked.

"Don't even mentioned about it" I said munching the food that was in my mouth.

"Omg I forgot to tell the girls about that guy, his name was alv..in, wait no doesn't seem like it Austin yea that guy" I said to myself.

Luckily tomorrow was teachers planning so there's no school. I invited Lia and Allison over to talk about what happened today. It took them about 10mins to come over..... I quickly ran down stairs and greeted them.

"I don't have all day" I said as I pulled them upstairs.

When we got to my room I locked it just in cases Eddie comes in.

"So what the heck do you want to talk about" Lia said puffing her breath.

"And where's Carmen" Allison added.

"Stop asking so many question" I said.

"Do you guys know about that new kid Austin"

"Auss what" they said at the same time.

"Austin"

"Austin" shit Lia and Allison said at the same time.

"He's a rude piece of shit and he's just new to the school

"i said angrily that my checks were a bit red.

"You don't know what trouble you just caused joey" Lia said.

"What, get on point" i said.

"He isn't new and if you offended austin he won't be pretty with you" Allison said.

"What will he do" i said caught up.

"he would bully you and do other things that are worse" Lia said.

"Then why wasn't he here last year"

"Long story short because he left the school and remember Wilson that shy kid" Allison said.

"Yea" I answered.

"He was bully by austin miserably so Wilson had to leave school" Lia said.

"Why can't he tell his teachers,parent,or any adults around him?"

"Because austin threatened him duh" they both said.

"O"..... "K" I said a bit frightened.

"Alright it's getting late we have to go" lia and Allison said.

"alright bye" I hugged both of them and show them out.

Then I went upstairs and thought about what they said.
I shivered a bit and thought that a long hot shower will do.
After the shower I Went downstairs and made myself some hot chocolate and watched some movie before heading to sleep.

~next day teachers planning day~

"Shut up angel" as I woke up to find
myself hearing Eddie arguing with Angel.
I tried going back to sleep but with freaking Eddie screaming into the phone I just can't.
It was freezing cold so I threw on another shirt and laid in bed thinking what to do for the day.

"hmmmm" I said, then this brilliant idea came to me."

I want to see how Carmen's so called boy friend look like, I thought to myself. I got my phone and texted her.

*lets meet at the park the one by my
house and bring your boyfriend*

*why to see how charming he his*

*um yea right, are you fucking coming or not*

*yes of course*

I got out of bed changed into a long baby blue sleeve, white skinny jeans, and baby blue vans.
I took my keys just incase and walked to the park because it was close by. When I got there Carmen and her boyfriend were there hey I said as I was approaching them.

"hey, I'm Brent" he greeted me with a hug.

"hey I'm joey" I replied back. I gotta say that Brent was pretty good looking.

~Carmen's P.O.V~
As Brent was introducing himself I could see that Joey was impress with how he looked and everything.
I was talking to joey when I felt Brent's warm arm slithering behind my waist.
I immediately started blushing because hey my biffle was like in front of me.

~Joeys P.O.V~
I was mentally laughing at Carmen blushing because Brent slithered his arm around her waist. It was about 11:30 in the morning and I haven't eaten breakfast.

"sorry guys I gotta go home" I sad as I hugged Brent and blew a kiss to Carmen before walking back home.