Bullied

As soon as I got home, I went straight to the kitchen and made my self some breakfast. I gobbled up the food and went to do my math homework for a while.

"Stupid problems" I murmured to myself. Math wasn't one of my favorite subject but it wasn't my least either.

I don't suck at math But am not like professional at it. I twirled my hair with my finger letting out my frustrations. It took me about an hour to finish and I was so stressed already. I rapidly changed into my comfy pjs knowing that I won't be heading outside.

I got bored and went to Eddie's room finding him watching Youtube with his blue beats around his neck.

"what you doing boi" he said with an Gheto tone.

"its what you doing girl" I said laughing at my stupid remark.

"can you please get out, I want some alone time" he said pleading me.

"Alright". I went back to my room threw on my turquoise beats and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up with the sound of my mom calling me up. "sweetie it's dinner time" she said in a sweet voice.

"Alright" I got off my bed and went down stairs with my mom.

"Did you do your homework for tomorrow" my mom asked.

"yea" I simply smiled.

Dinner was so delicious for some reason, is it because of mood or what I thought to myself.
I took a shower, read a book, and prepared what I needed for school the next day. Time flies so fast that it was already 9:30.
Luckily I showered already and my hair was dried so I went to sleep.

~next day~

I woke up an hour early to brush my hair, that was the main thing.I threw on a light pink loose tank top with a blue bandeaus, pink skinny jeans, with sperrys.
I carried my book bag downstairs and went to got some pancakes that Anna just made.

"This is so good" i said complementing her.

"Well thats good that you like" Anna said nicely.

It was 6:35 so I had to go. I went down to the garage and went in my car.I started the engine and hastily buckled my seatbelt.

The weather seemed nice so I decided to open the window. I was so into the music that I went over the red light, "fucking shit" I said aloud in a shock.

Luckily there was no officers around or I would of gotten a ticket.
I made an right turn and another left and finally I got to school.
I parked my car and headed to my locker. I opened my back pack and Accidentally my math homework fell out. I was gonna pick it up but Then this fucking shoe stepped on my homework, I stood up and saw it was Austin.

"Why the fuck would you do that" I said with a bitchy tone.

"because I feel like it" he said with a smirk.

"I'm gonna report you right now"

"O really" "I'm so scared" he said sarcastically.

I was gonna turn away but austin grasped he hand around my wrist tightly and whispered into my ears.

"if you tell anyone about this watch what will happen" he evilly laughed and went away.

I picked up my homework and ran to class hoping that I wasn't late yet. Luckily I made it in time to Mr.Gomez's class.
"Good morning Mr.Gomez" I said. "

"Good morning Joey" He said a bit surprise.

I sat on Lia's spot because she didn't come today.

"Fuck" I grumbled.

Finally first period was over, today was like the most boring class ever. I headed to third period which was Math class..... As soon as I walked in the class I turned in my homework to Mrs.Gabriel "ahem....."Mrs.Gabriel said.
I turned around and thought what the fuck do you want now.

"why is there a shoe mark in your homework" she said curiously.

"Umm...." holy shit I can't talk to her about austin I thought to myself.

"just be seated" she said.

Thank god I thought to myself.

" Class turn to page 325 in The math pratice bo...." before she even finished what see had to say.
She got interrupted with the sound of door slamming open and then Austin and this guy, I believe his name is Alex came in.

"You guys are late for about more than 10 times"

"I don't give a fuck" Austin replied with a shrugged.

"Watch your language in class" Mrs.Gabriel said sternly.

"alright" Austin said.

"Austin be seated behind Joey and Alex sit Behind Carlos"

As austin sat behind me I felt a chill running down my back.

"Hey there ugly face" austin said while sitting down.

"Shut fuck up" I said aggressively.

"i think someone's on there period" he chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up you nasty piece of shit" Allison said defending me.

"you shut up" he Said angrily.

She quickly whimpered and gave me a your on your on look. The period went by slowly but I managed to survive with Austin behind me. When class was over I went to the restroom and called my mom.

"I feel a little sick, mind if you call the main office and say I could drive home"

"sure honey" my mom said.

I headed to fifth period and dropped my book bag on the floor and sat down next to Bryson this very sweet kid.

"No way" as I opened my mouth. That Alex dude was in this class with me,no fucking way.

"Joey Walther" you can go home, Mr.Sherman announced.

Luckily The class hasn't started and I grabbed my belongings and headed to the parking lot. I got in my car and drove home.