ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Taehyung
___________

"I hate to say this myself but honestly I'm pretty interesting and outgoing person, unlike you mannerless arrogant prick."

Yah Taehyung, you can't call him names out loud--- you should keep that in your mind. You have manners unlike him.

"I didn't say you aren't interesting--- and the way you are acting around me, I'm pretty sure you are an outgoing person Kim Taehyung."

Woah, he just called my name, that's new.

I fight the smile formed in my lips. I can't just give in so easily.

There's something about him, though he's an arrogant prick I kind of like his attitude. If it was someone else I should have politely dumped him from the starting itself. I'm mastered in polite dumping as in business it comes handy and I'm a man of manners.

I hope this will go somewhere.

"You have something to say?" He ask leaning forward, so close to me and the movement was unexpected I couldn't do anything but stay freezed on the spot, not even blinking.

I can feel his breath on my lips--- damn on my virgin lips.

Is this how I gonna loss virginity of my lips? On my first ever blind date-- in the restaurant.

Wait--- restaurant!

Damn we are in the middle of restaurant--- we can't kiss now.

Without wasting a second more, I push him with all the strength I have and he stumbles from the chair and balance himself before his precious ass touches the ground.

"We can't kiss in the middle of the restaurant." Phewwwww, I acted before something happened.

I'm really glad I have some braincells left unlike handsome-arrogant son. There are families present around us, kissing and other skinships are our private moment not for others to see.

The shock on his face slowly changes--- and he smirk, the same playful glint dominating his eyes.

"Who said I was going to kiss you?"

"Ofcourse, I know---" wait, he wasn't going to kiss me?

The hell.

Then what was that?

"Ohhh you know." Damn damn that smirk.

Yah Taehyung--- You and your wild imagination. This handsome- arrogant son's intention were not kissing you, why you have to analyse everything your own way?

Just why?

But I can't just give in infront of him.

I'm Kim Taehyung, after all.

"Then what was that for--- what were you doing so close to my face. Enjoying my ethereal beauty? Or you were just counting the moles in my face?"

One second I want this to go somewhere and the blink of an eye I want to burn him alive.

Huffing I drag my attention towards the desserts on the table.

"Are you mad because my intention wasn't wild as your thoughts?"

Damn handsome-arrogant son.

Ahhhhh!!!!

I want to throw some sarcastic reply at him but now I'm at loss of words. It never happened with me. And to be frank, I have never been worked up so much in my entire life.

I can say he's smirking without sparing a glance at him.

I don't understand why I'm sitting here as I already labelled him pain in the ass.

I don't understand what I'm hoping for. He haven't mentioned anything about a second date--- I don't want that but I want that.

"Oh My, Oh My--- look who I met today." I look up to where the sound come from.

A man in his late twenties or in early thirties is walking towards us plastering a blinding smile on his lips, dressed in all black. Classy.

Now who is our new guest?

He's passing a playful glare towards handsome-arrogant son as he walks.

He have another business meeting?

Or is he one of his old dates?

I'm not surprised to meet his ex-dates here as he bring all his dates same place.

"Why you don't look so pleased to see me." He welcome himself to the empty seat across from us.

Woah, he just made himself welcome--- handsome-arrogant son's preference is just good as his mannerless character.

But why do I like it when he's the one who has no manners and the same time hate this -I don't know his name mannerless person- sitting across from us?

"Why are you here?" Handsome-arrogant son ask, tapping his fingers restlessly on the table.

Ohhh so he's no business partner, then my another guess is right--- he must be his ex-date.

His ex is so build, but my pretty-petite self is far more better than him.

I hate to say but he's just a rack of muscles nothing more.

Nothing infront of me.

"Don't be like that, darling."

Darling? Did he just call my handsome-arrogant son as darling? Woahhh, great.

"I told you to not call me that."

What the hell is going on now?

He said he only had one serious relationship and it was years back--- then who the hell is this, calling him darling?

Does the two of them are the same person--- his once serious relationship and the person who's now calling him darling?

I'm seriously getting irritated now.

"Who's this pretty boy beside you, darling?" Again darling.

Handsome-arrogant son already told this ex not to call him darling but he did it again.

"My fiance,"

Fiance? Who? Me?

When did I agreed to be your fiance, you shameless handsome-arrogant son?

But I kinda like the way he introduced me.

I can forgive him for once. He should ask me properly to be his fiance--- there's something called proposal.

But I can wait.

I can see the way shock suck the life out of his ex's face. Now it's my turn to smirk.

"Yes we are getting married soon. Is there any problem?" I ask wounding my arms around handsome-arrogant son's elbow and his ex shake his head as 'no'

"And who are you?" I ask uninterested.

I don't know why am I acting like a stingy ass petty bitch.

But I like it.

"My brother." Handsome-arrogant son replies instead.

"Ohhh," huh--- what?